Chapter 2- meeting the guys

some more of my art if you like it and don't forget the music^^^

I knock on the door and Luke opened it up. It's nice to see a friend. The smell of cinnamon and spices filled my nose. People say that I smell like buttercream frosting, sounds girly and I don't like it. I wonder what Evan smells like.

"Hey Jon how is it going. Come in." He stepped out of they way for me to walk in. I gladly did. I needed him to come with me so he can cover my sent. I've have been bullied before because I was an Omega. Then I meet Evan online and we became friends. I have seen pictures of him online before but that's it.

"Thanks I need to ask you something." We sit on his couch.
"Sure what is it?"
"So I was playing a game with Evan and he asked me if I wanted to go on vacation with him and my friends and he said I can bring a friend, and I want to bring you. I'm kinda embarrassed about going because I'm an Omega and I feel like they will defriend me and I want you to cover my sent up. I don't want them to know I'm an Omega." He smiled.

"Sure, if it makes you feels better." I smiled big I was happy he said yes. I feel a lot better now.
"Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" I hugged him. The smell of the cinnamon and spice filled my nose.

----------------------------------------------

I was driving and Luke was asleep. I decided to put on the radio on low. Luke's seat was set back curled up in a ball. He looked cold. We hit a stop light so I decided to get a blanket from the back seat and place it over him. He smiled. I focused back on the road. I was following the GPS. Evan texted me the address. Honestly I didn't know were it was taking me. It did say Florida, which I have been to before.
My hands started to tap to the beat on the steering wheel.

It took us hours to get to Florida. Luke slept the whole way. Fucker I wish I could sleep that long but know I had to drive. I texted Evan at another stop light cause safety first.

J: Just a few mins till I get there

E: great we each have our own rooms btw<3

J: ? What's with the heart?

E: no reason just hurry your ass over here we are waiting for you guys.

J: okay fine.

I put my phone up and started to drive.

----------------------------------------------

Few minutes later I pull up to this really big house. Evan did say we had our own rooms, wish I could have one with him. What! No Jon he is your friend not crush. I looked over at Luke, still sleeping, and decided to wake him up. I turned the car off and then....Slapped Luke's face. He woke up fast growling in pain.

"What-the-fuck was that for!" He held his cheek. I was laughing.
"You slept the whole ride and you said we would take turns but no I decided to be nice and let you sleep." I looked I. The opposite direction from Luke with my arms crossed.
"I'm sorry I just like sleeping."
"Whatever we are here." Luke looked at the building.

"Holy shit we're staying there. That's huge I might get lost."
"Yeah I know right but let's get inside." He nodded and we got out of the car grabbing our luggage and walking up to the door. I knocked on it. I waited for a couple seconds and the door flung open. I saw Lui. He was shorter then me but like a inch. He smelt like honey dew but it was strong, Strange.

"Omg you are so cute can't wait to see everyone else faces when they see you. Come inside." We walked in and there were so many different smells it made me excited to find out what they were. I was to busy looking around when I bumped into something and fell. I growled in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to- delirious? Is that really you?" I looked at the person I bumped into and it was Evan. He looks really buff. It's kinda hot. Wait hey no you can't say stuff like that to your best friend.

"The one and only." He smelled like maple and cinnamon sugar. Smelled really good that it made me want to melt. I held out my hands and he took them lifting me up on me feet fast. It kinda shocked me. He is really strong.

"OMG THIS IS AMAZING TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE!!" He was fangirling like crazy. I chuckled at him. He then grabbed Luke and my wrists and pulled us. Evan seems a lot taller then in the picture I see.

He pulled us into what seems like a living area.
"GUYS! I like you to meet delirious." Lou came running past us and jumped and David(Nogla). He inclosed his arms around Lui like he was his. To be honest I ship them both. Of course Craig and Tyler sit next to each other. Thats my second ship also.

"He is so short!" Craig had to point out my shortness. "Kinda strange for a male to be that short." I tense up. Most males are tall which is normal. Almost all females are short and females are suppose to be omegas. I'm short like an Omega.

"Well maybe it's just in my genes."
"Yeah I guess." Craig crossed his arms.

"Okay del I planed out the whole week for us. Go sit down and I will tell you guys everything." I walked over to a chair and sat in it. Evan sat across from me. Luke sat close to me but not to close to make it seem wired.