Chapter 50- Lets do it.

OMG CHAPTER 50!!!! that's a lot. I feel amazing that you guys have stuck with me through all these chapters. I love you all also drew my mother for Mother's Day( plus it was her birthday on that day too).
٩(♡ε♡ )۶

When we got home Ashly was sleeping. We had dinner some where as well because it was getting late and we were getting hungry. Evan carried the bags inside and I unbuckled Ashly picking her up gently so I didn't wake her. She wrapped her arms around my back and I carried her inside. I needed to change her in comfy pajamas. I saw Evan placing left overs in the fringe from dinner.

"The bags of clothes are upstairs." We whispered to me. I nodded and walked upstairs. I laid her on her bed and started to look for PJs. I found some and it was a little princess nightgown. I started to take her shirt and shorts off and placed the nightgown on. She was out cold. Guess today was a busy day for her. I had her night light on and I turned the lights off shutting the door behind me slowly. Evan was standing be hind me and when I turned around I bumped into him falling back. He took my arm stopping me and lifting me up.

"Don't do that."
"Sorry. How is she?"
"Our cold."
"You know we are going to have to tell our subs that we are dating and we have a pup."
"Okay Well first a lot of people will go crazy. And I'm still not showing my face."
"That's fine. But will have to do it some day."
"Fine, lets go to bed I'm really tired." We walked to our bedroom and took your clothes off and putting sweat pants on. We plopped onto the bed and started to fall asleep.

————————————————————————

I wake up to feel nothing next to me. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I then smell pancakes. I go downstairs and I hear Metallica playing. I walk into the kitchen to see Ashly at the tall table swinging her legs and making her head go side to side. Evan was making pancakes and he placed some on the plates. He handed one to me.

"Syrup and butter is on the table." Evan started to make his I assume. I take Ashly's plate to and place hers in front of her. I started to spread butter on mine then hers.
"Do you want syrup?"
"Please." I started to pour some onto hers. I cut Ashly's pancakes up so she can eat them better. "Thank you." I smiled.
"Your welcome."

She knew her manners well. I looked at her while eating. Evan joined us moments later. Her hair was tangled, she made her head go side to side to the music. And her eyes had the amazing electric green. She had these big ears and tail that were black matching her hair color. Her tail was swinging side to side meaning she was happy.

"When we are done let's get dressed okay." I said.
"Okay." When we finished I put the plates in the sink and Ashly and I walked up to her room.
"Pick out anything you want to wear." I opened her closet. She bounced her way over to it and took a little white dress with stitched in flowers. "That one?"
"Yes." I took her nightgown off and helped her into her dress. We bought these little white sandals as well for her dresses. I turned her around and zipped up the back. She did a little twirl.

"Come on lets go brush your hair." I took her hand and we walked into the bathroom. I took a brush and started to brush her hair. Evan walked in and started to brush his teeth. I finished making her have that straight hair. Her hair when down to her back and I placed a white head band in her hair. I then started to brush my teeth with her.

I later on got dress while Evan entertained Ashly. As I was getting dressed I was thinking about telling the subs that Evan and I were a thing and that we have a pup. And maybe have Ashly in the video and let her talk to the people. I go downstairs to see Evan and Ashly watching tv.
"So Evan." I sat down with them and Ashly leaned onto me. I wrapped my arm around her.

"Yes."
"I was thinking about doing the video today. About us and maybe have her say something."
"Sure if you feel ready for that." We all got up and I carried Ashly to the gaming room.