Chapter 57- classroom

Still in Ashly's point of view. Ps I made a cover for Ashly for the new book I'm going to make.might have to end this book soon but don't be sad there is another book so it still continues. <3

I got off the bus with Carly. "Who is your teacher?" She asked.
"Mrs. rowdie." She gasped with excitement.
"Me too let's walk together." We held hands and giggled till we got to our classroom. We found our seats with our names on them. Carly and I didn't sit next to each other but close to were we can still talk. We also had our own cubbies to have our book bags in.

This loud rigging sound happen and when it was done the teacher started to talk.
"Hello everyone I'm mrs. rowdie and I'll be teaching you for this year. We are all going to introduce ourselves and say three things about us. I'll start first and then we will start here and go in this direction." She pointed and stared to speak again. I looked over to see Carly. Her tail was swaying and she kicked her legs lightly back and forth.

"I have two cats, I have been a teacher for 4 years, and I like cake. Okay your turn can you please stand up." She pointed to this boy and he stood up.

"I'm my name is James dekin. I like books, I have a bird, and I like the indoors." He raised an eyebrow. He sounded shy and boring. Lots of pups stood up and did the same thing and then it was my turn. I stood up.

"My name is Ashly Fong, I like my cat Elizabeth, I don't like spiders. And I have two daddy's." Everyone looked at me and the teacher. She had a smile but everyone else was confused. I sat back down slowly looking around and it went onto the next pup. Carly was next as well.

"My name is Carly Edminson, I don't like scary things, I have a pet spider, and I love cute things." My thought went to pet spider. I didn't like spiders they were creepy to me.
This went on for a while but later on she started to talk about what we will be doing for the year. And hour has passed and the ringing sound happened again.

"Pups that's the recess bell." We all got up and and Carly and I walked together.

"You Have a pet spider?!" I asked.
"Yes I do and his name is butler. He is really nice. You can meet him if you want."
"No thank you I rather live." She rolled her eyes and we giggled. They had this play ground with pups running everywhere. I didn't want to play so I sat on a bench. Carly sat with me.

We decided to chat when ever we could and time went so fast that I was already saying goodbye to Carly getting off the bus. Daddy was waiting for me. He smiled when he saw me and I took his hand.

"How was school?"
"I loved and i made a friend."
"Really who?" He said in a surprised and happy tone.
"Her name is Carly and guess what!"
"What?!"
"She has a pet spider can you believe that!"
"I can't believe you are already going to school." He picked me up and I gave him a hug.

"I love you daddy."
"I love you too sweetheart heart."