Chapter 14- Hungry

The guys were playing games together again. I was in the kitchen with Lui, we were just talking and I was asking qestions about heat.

"How do you know it will start?" I asked. We were sitting on the counter.
"Well usually you get these weird craving. Like one time before I had it I was craving coconuts and I don't even like that."
"Okay...what does it feel like."
"Like your insides are burning."
"Oh." I don't want my insides burning. Evan walked in. He was wearing jeans a black t-shirt. I was looking at him as he opened the fridge and took out a soda. I was daydreaming until he walked up to me and kissed me on the check like always. He opened the soda and leaned back on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"So what you are you guys talking about?" He asked.
"Omega stuff." I replied back. He raised an eyebrow at me, Lui giggled.
"You guys are talking about heat."
"How did you know!" I was surprised.
"My hearing." I crossed my arms and pouted. He placed his soda down and ones his arms about to give me a hug.

"Aww don't pout, also maybe I want to know." He hugged me. I didn't hug back.
"Yeah Jon maybe Evan should know." I looked at Lui
"I guess?"

----------------------------------------------

Lui was telling me and Evan everything. And it's similar to a female getting close to her period which I'm fine with. I got up off the counter to the fridge and opened it up. I grabbed a jar of pickles and when back to the counter with the guys. Evan and Lui just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. I looked back at them.

"What?" I asked with a pickle in my mouth.
"Jon do you normally eat pickles?" I looked at the jar and back at them.
"No not really, I'm just feeling really hungry." Evan and Lui looked at each other with wide eyes. Evan looked back at me.

"Jon can you go to your room." Lui and Evan stood up and I did too confused on what was happening. Lui took me up to my room but Evan stop with the guys. I didn't know what he was doing. When Lui and I got tommy room he stoped me.

"Do not come out of your room your heat may start soon like tomorrow or tonight." WHAT!? Was all I could think of. I wasn't ready. I started to freak out as Lui pushed my into my room and locking the door.

I started to pace around the room. Lui also took my pickles so I was still hungry. I heard my door unlock making me stop and look at the door. Evan walked in with a bag.

"What's that?" I asked. He placed it on the bed.
"You said you were hungry right?"
"Yeah?" He took the bottom of the bag and flipped it. Food was falling out. My eyes were wide at the yummy food. I licked my lips.

"Enjoy but only on one condition." I was running to the food but stoped reaching for it when he spoke up. I stoped and backed away from the food.
"Which is?"
"You can't go out of this room and only Lui and I are aloud in." I looked back at the food. I whimpered and stoped my foot. I wanted to go out but I guess it for the heat.

"Fine!" I ran to the food. Opening a bag of chips and started to eat.
"I'm going to be talking to the guys for a while so you can not come out, call if something happens." He walked out and I heard a lock. I looked at the food making me feel hungry.

Sorry for short chapter but I was freaking out. I was eating lunch and my boyfriend admitted that he fanboys and it's about a gay couple on a show he watches. And I was fangirling over the fact that it was a gay couple cuase he never does that he just kept smiling at me BUT WE HAVE FANGIRLING SIMILARITIES AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Okay I'm fine just a freak out but it feels awesome