Chapter 26- What a Morning

My head hurt and felt like throwing up. I groan as I sit up. I run my eyes and look around. It was Luke's place, and it was trashed. I slip my mask off and stand up holding the couch to get my balance. I heard loud snoring behind the couch. I peak over to see Evan on the floor sleeping. It was cute so I didn't bother him.

I decided to find Luke the more I walked around the more I cringed at the mess. I walk upstairs when I last saw Luke. I walked down that dark hallway again and opened the door at the end. I did it slowly trying not to disturb anyone inside. It was a room with the light flowing in through the window. I could see a bed and two people in it. I walked in, tiptoeing my way over, and who did I see, Luke and Ryan. I tried no to scream because it was so cute, So I walked out.

I decided to look around some more to see if any other people were in the house. I opened on door and it was the bathroom. They had red cup everywhere on the counter. There was throw up in the toilet which stunk so bad. I held my nose at the stench. The shower curtain was half way off the rack. And some random person was in the tub with a girl on top of him. The guy was a prisoner and the girl was a cop. I walked out and shut the door because of the smell.

"We are spraying a lot of stuff in there." I said to myself. I got to this one door and it was locked. It must have been off limits so the other people did go in. I shrugged and felt some one touch my shoulder making me jump. I turned around fast and saw Evan.

"Evan! Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled.
"Sorry." He rubbed his head. "Mans I have a head ash and this place." He looked around.
"I know. Don't go in that bathroom tho it stinks so bad."
"Got it." He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"So I saw Luke and Ryan laying in bed together and it was so cute." We both were walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"I think they make a cute couple." Evan stated. Evan and I were looking in the cabinets to find some pain relievers and we luckily found some. We pop one in our mouths and started to look around more on the bottom floor. This place was going to take weeks to clean.

"This will take forever for Luke to clean." I said rubbing my face.
"What if we help him." I looked at Evan.
"I guess we could but I don't know where he keeps the cleaning supplies."
"We just have to ask him." Evan said starting to walk upstairs. I grabbed his hand and he looked back at me.
"We can't do that he is sleeping with Ryan."
"It's fine they can go back to sleep."

I growled at him and he looked at me.
"Did...did you just growl at me?" He smirked. My face turned red.
"I-I mean I didn't mean to."
"It's fine. I think it was cute." He ran up the stairs and I chased him.

He got down the dark hallway and stoped making me bump into him. I fell back.
"Ouch that hurt." He helped me up.
"It's okay you should have stopped so that not on me." He kissed my jeans and we walked up to Luke's room. Evan shushed me and then opened the door quietly. We tipped toed to Luke and Evan bent down getting close to him face.

"Luke?" He whispered and he grunted. "Luuuuke?" He did again and then he opened his eyes slowly. He saw Evan and opened them big. Evan made him jump and scream scooting back pushing Ryan and having them both fall on the floor with the blanket covering them.

"LUKE!" Ryan yelled. Evan and I ran to the other side of the bed and saw Luke on top of Ryan with the blanket covering them half way.
"IM SORRY!" Luke lifted himself up a little so he hovered over Ryan. Then I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

THEY ARE NAKED

I covered my eyes at the sight. And then I looked at Evan to see him staring.  I covered his eyes and mine.

"I'm so so so sorry to disturb you guys but can you kindly tell me we're you keep you cleaning supplies Luke!"
"The hallway closet downstairs!"
"OKAY THANKS!" I ran out taking Evan with me.

"I told you not to disturb them!" I looked at Evan with my hands on my hips. He was getting the cleaning stuff out.
"I know I know I guess you were right but you have to admit that was funny did you see Luke's face." He smiled. I snorted.
"I was pretty funny."

"JONATHAN!"
"Oh no."