Chapter 21- HE IS HERE

Guys I just love the nice comments what is what makes me want to continue these books. I love you all

When you don't have anything to do you get really bored, especially living alone. I sighed as I was upside down on my couch while on my phone. I was texting Evan. I just love to talk to him.

J: sooooo what are you doing?

E: nothing. You?

J: sitting upside down on my couch texting you.

E: XD

J: don't laugh at me :p

E: I can if I want <3

J: <3

I turned my phone off and got up walking over to my kitchen. I ran out of donuts. I put the box in the trash and found an apple.

"Better start eating healthy." I took a bite out of the apple and started to walk outside. The mail came earlier. I was bare foot and had black jeans on with a white shirt. I opened my mail box, most of it was junk mail until my eyes landed on a letter.

To Jonathan

I walked back to the house and placed the mail on the table. I opened the letter and it read.

Hey Jonny. How are you it's me Evan. I have a surprise for you soon but I'm not saying when. You might have it today. Whelp I'll see you soon loves yah

              ~Evan

I reread it, what does he mean see me soon. He lives in Canada and I live in North Carolina. That's when I heard a knock at my door. I got up and hesitated on the door handle. I slowly opened it up. And that's when the sent hit me, Maple cinnamon sugar. There he was standing in front of me.

"Hey Jon-" I slammed the door on him and leaned on the door. He is here, I started to freak out. Think on how he could Time a letter so well. That's impossible and he is here. He said he would mark me. He didn't kid around about it too. "Umm Jonathan you going to let me in." I remember that I slammed the door on his face. I opened it back up fast. He dropped his bags with his arms wide open. I embrace them.

Getting a hug from him made my world better. His sent is my everything. I looked up at him with a smile. He looked down at me with a smile as well. We broke the hug and I helped him carry his stuff in my house.

"Wow Jon I'm expressed." He said looking around. We walked upstairs to my room since that is the only bedroom I have.
"About what?"
"I thought this place would be a mess."
"Wha-hey." I did a light punch on his arm.
"Hehehe."

I walked back down stairs. I saw my apple on the table sitting next to the letter that Evan wrote. I walked over and took my apple and finished eating it. Evan walked up from behind me hugging me. He Buried his nose into my neck making me shiver at his long touch.

"Is that my letter?"
"Yeah I finished reading it the moment you knocked on the door."
"Awesome." He did a quick kiss on my neck and broke the hug. He walked over to the couch and sat down. I threw away my apple and joined him.

"So, why are you down here?" I scooted close to him leaning on him. He wrapped an arm around me.
"I said I was going to mark you didn't I."
"Yeah but I thought of something." He looked at me.
"Oh?"
"You have to prove that you are worthy enough to mark me." I looked up at him with a smirk.
"Challenge accepted." He kissed my lips quickly before I could react and got up.

"Hold you can't just go around kissing me such. We aren't even in a relationship."
"Okay fine." He got down on one knee and held my hand. "Jonathan Denis, will you be my boyfriend."
"Why yes I shall."
"See now I can kiss you when ever I want." He got up kissing me. I kissed back. I long waited for this moment. We broke the kiss looking into each others eyes.

"I missed you." He said.
"Me too."

He is finally here