Chapter 7- chill time or cuddle time

I'm not dead I have been at school lately cause school is more important in life but I have been working on this also when I have free time. Also you like my new drawing. Looks sick right

It was almost 9:30 so we started to head to the center park. It was really pretty. All the flowers and people just casually walking by. I picked up a blue flower and sniffed it. Alphas noses are stronger and can pick up scents from 2 miles away. Omegas not so much, we could pick up a scent from about 300 feet. Evan and I found a fountain and some benches near it.

We sat down on one of them.
"Isn't pretty?" I said
"Yeah. Not as pretty as yo- I mean the fountain." I raised an eyebrow at him confused. He has been acting so nice to me and he keeps looking at me. I mean I like it but why. Why look at this body.

"Hey guys!" I turned around to see Brian and Brock. "The guys texted us saying to meet here." Brain said. Brock was really close to Brian. Brain is an Alpha and so is Brock I think?"
"Okay cool. We just got here and are waiting for the other guys. When they get here we can go home and chill for the day, sound good?" Evan plans out everything.

We all nodded our heads. A few minutes later we were all together. We all got in the cars and drive back to the 'mansion.'

----------------------------------------------

I was sitting on the couch while Tyler, Craig, and David were playing Mario cart. Lui walked up to me.

"Wanna go bro." He wanted to play. I was down for a wrestle.
"Fuck yeah." I took off my shirt and he did the same. I pounce on him once his shirt was off. We made growling sounds as we rolled across the floor.

"You guys act like pups." Tyler said. Lui made me hit the back of the couch. We had enough room to wrestle. I growled at the hit.
"Haha!" I pushed him off me and bit him in the arm. We made louder growling sounds. I saw Evan and Luke walk in from the kitchen. Lui was bitting my arm as well.

"What are you guys doing." I heard Luke's voice.
"Playing, what do you think." Lui said taking his teeth off my arm. That was my chance so I lunched for him making me on top.
"Hey man I was talking to some one."
"Don't care." I bit him again and he yelped and bit back. I felt some one grab the back of my neck and pulled me up, I knew I was light. I was reaching for Lui. Then David picked him up by his arms before he jumped at me. The person set me down turned me around, and picked me up from under my arms. It was Evan.

"No more play time." I pouted. He pull me close to him. He was holding me like I was a three year old. I rested my head on his shoulder David was doing the same to Lui. I was starting to feel tired as Evan was holding. I yawned. They both laid us on a blanket and some pillows. What is this nap time. I started to feel Even tried when Evan placed my head on a pillow. Omegas can loose energy fast at times depending on what they were doing. My eyes felt heavy. I looked at the clock in the distance it said 11:34 pm. It was kinda late. Evan and David walked away. I started to drift to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up and look back at that clock.
3:13 am. I felt cold all of the sudden. I got up ad saw Lui sprawled out on the floor. I rolled my eyes and started to hear snoring. I looked over the couch. Lui and I were laying behind the couch.
There laid Tyler with Craig on top. I smiled. My ship is starting to grow. David was probably upstairs in his room along with Evan, Brock, and Brian. I walked up stairs. I was kinda lonely. I really didn't like that feeling at all.

Evan made me feel safe for some reason. When I'm around him I feel happy and calm. I feel like I can be me. I love to smell of him too. When I get that sent it makes me want to melt. Yes I admit to my self I have a crush on him. He just so-so-amazing!

I get up to his door. I want to be with him. I want to cuddle with him. I knock on his door. But me liking him might ruin our relationship. But he kissed me. I heard something on the other side of the door. But it was just a game. People kiss their best friends from a game. I saw the door open there standing Evan. Sweat pants and a t-shirt. It was my delirious shirt.

"Jon?"
"Hi...can...can I...sleep with you?" I was scared at what his words were going to be.
"Sure." I looked at him shocked by what he said. "Just think of it has best friend cuddles." I nodded and walked in. I wish the cuddles meant more then best friends.

We both laid down on the bed. I tried my best to get close to him with out making it to awkward.
"Is there something on your mind Jon?"
"No why."
"No reason you just look sad."
"I'm not." I felt his arms wrap around my waits and pulled me closer to him. We were so close. My back was touching his chest.
"All always be here for you Jonathan." I started to drift of to sleep when he said these words. He makes me feel happy. I want him to be my alpha.