Chapter 20-

So how are you guys enjoying the story. I'm just going to finish all my books some day. That is my goal. But love you all, you all are so sweet with the nice comments I have been getting about the story.
BACK TO STORY

I open my door feeling tired. I plop onto my couch with a loud sigh. I wonder if the guys are playing games. I got up and walked to my gaming room. I looked at discord to see they are in a call. I joined them, the sound of Evans voice filled my head making me smile.

"Hey guys!"
"Hey delirious." They all said. Should I tell Evan what happened today with the packers?
"So what game are you guys playing?"
"Gmod sandbox." Evan said, his voice just makes me melt.
"May I join?"

"Yeah, sure." I logged onto the computer in Gmod and saw the guys building some crazy stuff. I laughed, I saw a pin a dinosaurs and Tyler on a high platform.

"Alright lets see if you can survive this." The doors of the pin disappeared and the dinosaurs started to chance us. We screamed. I ran to Evan, As we hid behind a building. We were giggling as the dinosaur stopped chasing us. He saw Craig out in the open running being chased. We all were laughing as Craig kept yelling help me. Evan and I were alone in the biking as Craig and Tyler were doing their thing.

In the building it was dark so I couldn't see well. Evan started to place down candles everywhere. It was pretty for the game Gmod.

"Just setting the mood." Evan said. I giggled and he did the same. Then out of no we're a dinosaur appears and we run out screaming.
"Whatcha two love birds doing in there?" Tyler said.
"Nothing. It was dark so Evan placed candles." I yelled as the dinosaur chased me. We all laughed in the end.

----------------------------------------------

we logged off and Evan and I were the only ones in the call. So we decided to talk for a bit.
"Hey Evan I need to tell you something."
"Yeah sure what is it."
"Well you know the bracelet you gave me. I had to use it today." I was scared at what he was going to say.
"Why?" He asked in his deep voice.
"Well...I was almost caught by packers so I ran into a crowded store and hid until Luke could get me. Then they found me with Luke and started to argue. Luke then pretended to mark me to make them go away. Which worked, b-but don't worry I'm safe down."

"I see maybe I need to come down for a while." My eyes widen.
"Y-you don't have to do that."
"I'm going to mark you some day and then you will be mine." He ended the call leaving me in silence.

Was he really coming down to just mark me. I pulled my knees up onto my chest while I sat in my chair. I was nervous, I skin my chair around and got up walking to my room. On my bed was Evans jacket. I picked it up laying down on my bed hugging it and taking in his sent. I smiled at the thought of him and me cuddling. What does he do with my hoodie. I started to feel sleepy.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up in this weird labyrinth. Everything looked like as if I were in a kaleidoscope. Then a large monster appeared. It was colorful but really scary looking. It had ten arms, I stood in front of it.

 It had ten arms, I stood in front of it

It started to speak. It's voice was for like a women but it had an echoing sound that made it creepy.

"Why are you here!" He yelled at me making me jump. I was so small compared to her.
"I-I don't know." She made an arm go down at me. I did a roll so she missed me. The kaleidoscopic ground broke when she hit it. She made another arm scoop me up squeezing me tightly. I struggled to get out.

"Look at you so small and hope less." He laughed.
"N-no I'm not!" I managed to get on arm out of her grip.
"Are you sure. You seem scared Jonathan."
"IM NOT!" She loses her grip making me fall. I screamed. But before I hit the ground I was caught. She lifted me back up.

"Jonathan how do you feel about Evan."
"I love him." She was asking me random questions.
"Then why are you scared of him coming over. To mark you."
"How do you know that stuff."
"I'm your fear and anxiety."

"Well...having a mark means your bonded forever and what if something happens and Evan and I can't be together. That mark with be hard to break. I just don't want something permanent if I don't know what will happen in the future..." she placed me down gently.

"Jon no one will know what will happen in the future. But you won't have a future unless you bring up the courage to do something about it. I'm not saying what you should pick. It's all up to you." The monster started to disappear. And everything went into darkness.

----------------------------------------------

I jolted up breathing heavy. I looked at what was in my hand. It was his jacket. I hugged it.
"If Evan wants to mark me. He just has to prove that he is worthy enough to mark me."