Chapter 16- Dragon fruit

^song j can't stop listening to also I'm on a roll updating this book then I can work on the other ones like the asylum but back to story.

My body started to heat up again and Evan was still down stairs. I couldn't make a sound like last time. I fought the urge to touch myself and dragged myself to the door and started to bang on it. I looked at the clock on the nightstand it was in the afternoon and last time I was awake it was 6am. I back away from the door just in case if he opened it I wouldn't get hit. I heard the door unlock and open reveling Evan. His pupils got bigger when he got my sent. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He started to take his clothes off. Letting me see is muscular body. He was like a god to me. He crawled over me with only his boxers on and I was still naked from this morning. He kissed me aggressively and I had my hands in his hair tugging at it lightly. I felt his hand drift
Down my body and to my member. He started to stroke it making me moan. The pain in my lower stomach was on fire.

He stoped and got up. I started to please myself. He walked to the drawer and took out a bottle. He took his boxers of reveling his member. I got scared for a moment but toughen up. If I want the pain down I need it. He started to coat himself with the stuff in the bottle. It was a clear substance, he started to walk back to me with Hungry eyes. He lifted my legs over his shoulders for better access.

"This is going to hurt a little but it should help." I nodded. "Ready?"
"J-just do it already!" I felt him go inside me slowly. I winced in pain as he was half way. I nodded to show him I'm still fine. He proceeds to go in and a few seconds he was all the way in. He was big and it was painful. He was letting me get used to his size. Being a virgin fucking hurts.

"Y-you can c-continue." He nodded and started to move in and out. I shut my eyes tight trying to get my mind off the pain. A few minutes later the pain started to turn into pleasure. And I was moaning like crazy. Evan bent down kissing and biting my neck. I was digging my fingers in his back and the harder I did it the harder we thruster into me. This was beyond amazing.

A few minutes later I came as we came inside of me. Lowering the knot inside of me. He pulled out and kissed me lightly here and there on my body and lips. He took the blankets and placed them over me. I wasn't that tired but Evan started to get dressed. I was starting to get hungry.

"Hey Evan?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm hungry." I was fiddling with my fingers as I sat up.
"For what?"
"Ummm...dragon fruit." He looked at me like I was crazy.
"Dragon fruit huh...I'll get you some." He walked to the door." I'll be right back." He smiled as he shut the door hearing a lock.

A few minutes later I heard the door unlock. Which was strange because you can't find dragon fruit that fast let alone go to the store. The door opened reviling a beta and an omega. They shut the door and walked up to me. I covered myself with the blanket more.

"Why are you guys up here?!"
"First of all I'm an omega and Craig is a beta. We aren't affected by your sent and second I have the key." Lui explains

"So~ are you enjoying it." Craig leaned in.
"No and yes. It hurts but I get to do it with the one I like."
"You mean the one you love, Jon does even know about your feeling." Lui asked. They both had eyes on me.

"No..."
"I'm telling him!" Craig yelled.
"Don't you fucking dare Craig." I yelled back.
"Craig, if Jon wants to do it himself let him do it." He placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Fine."

"You will be fine Jon I didn't confess my feeling for David until the third time. He also marked me." He turned around showing the back oh his neck. Marks are serious business. It means you to are together for life and if another male sees it they back off knowing they are already claimed. It's hard to break.

"Nice Lui." I said feeling proud for him. I should really tell Evan soon.
"We should get going." Craig said. Lui nodded and they both left the room locking it. I was in bed alone.

----------------------------------------------

I look back over to the door to hear it unlock, Who came in was Evan. This was my chance to tell him I like him.

"Evan I really...like you."
"I like you too."
"N-no I mean love you." I covered my mouth. I didn't want the word love coming out. He placed a plate of cut up Dragon fruit on the dresser.

"You really feel that way towards me." I blushed and nodded. He walked up to me. "Good cause I thought I was going to be defected if I told you." He kissed my lips and walked back to the plate.

"W-wait w-what.!?"
"You heard me." He placed the plate in font of me. "Now eat your dragon fruit." My mind was blown. I listen to Lui and it worked. Wait did he know that Evan liked me back. He kissed my cheek. And laid down next to me. This dragon fruit was good.

This is really hard to write while sitting on the bus and it shows on the reflection of the window. But I hoped you enjoyed