Chapter 17- A Mark or No

It's day 5 of my heat. I don't need to have pleasure as much anymore. I can walk around and I feel like a healthy person. Evan doesn't want me out for another day because of my sent, it's still strong. So I'm sitting in my room on a clean bed. Evan decided it was best to clean it. Cause that would be gross to leave it like that. I asked him about the videos and he said they were making some here and there. I just can't be in them cause they are using a camera.

I was reading a book called "Before I Fall" it's pretty good book. I heard the door open up. Lui walked in.

"Oh thank god I was starting to get bored." I sighed.
"Oh well I came up to check up on you. Evan is making videos with the guys. And I thought he could have omega buddy talk." He jump onto the bed sitting next to me.

"Sure I'm fine with that. I feel so isolated in this place."
"Yeah I felt that way too. Do you feel tired?" He asked
"Actually no I feel energetic. But I don't want to walk cause my ass hurts." Lui giggled.
"I bet." He snickered at me making me stick my tongue out at him.

He leaned into me making me lean away.
"Do youuuuu wanna wrestle!" I sighed I can't deny another omega to a wrestling match.
"Why not, my ass may hurt but I can't deny a challenge!" He then lunged for my making me fall off the bed.

I tried to get him off of me. My position was hard because I was basically upside down with my legs still on the bed and Lui was on top. So I lunged my legs up flinging Lui and me and then I got up fast before he could. I lunged for him and bit his arm.

"Ow hey!" I opened my mouth to speak.
"You can't bite me because I'm still in heat." I went back to biting him again.
"Fuck you!" I felt his feet push me off him and I started to run away. We were running in circles as he chased me. Then the door opened reveling even. When he saw Lui and me he raised his eyebrow confused at what we were doing.

I jumped on the bed and jumped down on the other side and Lui did the same to follow me. Evan walked in shutting the door.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked. Lui wouldn't stop chasing me.
"Playing!" I said and stoped and ducked as Lui lunged for me.
"You bitch!" He yelled at me. Then Evan stepped in.

He grabbed Lui by the ear.
"Don't you hurt my omega."

Did he just say my omega.

"Okay okay I won't hurt your omega." He put up is hands in defense. He let go of his ear.
"I would like some time with Jon please." Lui rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. I placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrow.

"Your omega?" He turned red.
"Did I really say that?" He went to go sit down on the bed. I stood in front of him with my hands still on my hips.
"Yes you did. I think that some one is getting a little possessive much. You never even marked me so you can call me yours."

"I want to." My eyes opened wide.
"What!?" I sat down next to him.
"I want to mark you. But I can't until I have your permission." He hung his head low. He looked ashamed.

"So this is my choice." He nodded. "Well Evan I kinda want to wait." He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Why?"
"Because we are going home soon and we won't be together."
"But it could help protect you from packers." He made a good point. Packers a big deals. It's basically a rape gang. But with a mark they won't mess with you at all knowing the alpha would kill them.

"Evan I still want to wait. Maybe next time we see each other."
"Okay...I understand." I placed my hand on his making him look at me.

"Evan it's okay I didn't say you could never mark me. So you still have your chance." He smiled a bit.

"Your right and I will someday."