Chapter 10

YOU CAN THANK HARRY AND THAT FAN-TAS-TIC SUIT FOR TONIGHT'S REALLY EARLY UPDATE. I MEAN LOOK AT HIM. PEOPLE AT TONIGHT'S LONDON SHOW WERE BLEEEEESSEEED UP TO THE HEAVENS. 

--------

Chapter 10

Chapter 10. A mild concussion

Open your eyes, Siobhan. Why can't I keep them open? I can barely lift my eyelids.

Fuck. Something is putting way to much pressure in my head.

Someone mentioned a concussion? How? Did something fell on me? What in the hell is going on?

Maybe Elon finally threw me a chair for calling bullshit on everyone.

Wait, I don't see Elon. So that didn't happen.

"Siobhan? Sib, can you hear me?"

I follow the familiar voice of Noelle. She looks a little bit blurry, but I can still tell its her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like a car ran me over"

Everyone was looking at me, more than ten pairs of eyes looking expectantly in my direction. Suddenly, I remember pieces of what happened.

"Fuck me," I groan, reaching up with my fingers one more time to where the pain can be felt the most.

"We cleaned it a little bit, but its still bleeding." I hear a deep husky voice from my left, leaving tingling sensations all over my spine. How hard did I hit my head?

"The doctor is here."I hear someone say in the background but my attention is currently taken by Harry, which I now notice is way too close. With how nauseous and dizzy I feel, I find that I really don't mind sharing heat with Harry Styles. Specially now, that I'm below normal temperature.

A young looking man appears out of nowhere walking between the congregated bodies surrounding Harry and I to get to me, saying that he is the doctor. I've never seen a doctor that young to be honest. But, that can be said about me too. 

Noelle makes it her responsibility to inform the doctor about what happened not sparing any details, with Harry and Niall contributing here and there executing their part as witnesses perfectly. As they talk, the pieces that I didn't manage to remember were glued together and like a movie, everything replayed back until the moment I went under the water. I just remember being really cold and in pain and then waking up next to one of the staff members who had his face way too close to mine and Harry's warm hands on my back. 

"I'm so sorry, Siobhan. I really don't know what happened to the jet ski. I just lost control and-"

"Louis,"I interrupt his rambling," Accidents happen. It's alright. Everyone's ok." I try to assure him. It was the truth. We were injured, but alive. "Just please don't tell my parents." I add, saying it only for Noelle, who has the tendency of broadcasting everything.