Chapter 53

Chapter 53. Freckles Be My Galaxy

~~~THIRD POV ~~~

He missed the chaotic mornings that come the day of a show.

From the moment he woke up is a constant To Do list leading up to the night. It gives him a sense of control among the chaos that is about to ensue. Days when he has a show are his favorite, by a long shot.

Everything that he likes is put into a time frame of two hours where he gets to sing his emotions to the people that will always have his back in the place he's meant to die. And tonight, the woman that has made a home inside his heart is going to be there.

His shows might never be the size of what they used to be when he was in One Direction --he tells himself that a more intimate gig is better for the music he's created, but the crowd of screaming fans make the show feel a hundred times bigger than any show he performed while being in a band.

The sour aftertaste of last night keeps running circles in his brain like a broken record. He wanted to break, for the first time he was willing to give an explanation to a tabloid. The photos really showed nothing, some blurry as hell photos taken in the streets of Brighton and the typical photo arriving somewhere, in this case the train station. He was willing to tell the world about his agreement with Reneé.

An agreement, not a relationship.

He never had anything more than physical with the twenty-seven year old model. How could he? When the only thing that attracted him to her was her body. There never was a conversation besides work among them, and whenever he tried to share his feelings with her, the only thing she would say is to go to a therapist --that she isn't one and has no intentions to become one. That made it clear for Harry that his interest for her will always be stuck at ten percent.

When he came back from Cancun, he explained to her that he was done. True, Siobhan had come into the picture completely different than the last time he saw her and that surely took Harry over the edge so he could finally make the decision that Reneé will never make him happy. 

Reneé had already seen the tabloid, though. She had the guts to tell him that she understood the need to try something else from the buffet every once in a while and left. The second time she sought him out, was in New York. The same day he had invited Siobhan over to his home. 

Harry knew that Reneé had been messing around with other big names even before he left for Cancun, and she had the nerve to accuse him of the same thing right as Siobhan walked through his door. 

He was embarrassed that Siobhan had heard that.

It pisses him off that they're painting the situation as a love triangle when it's a straight line between him and Siobhan only. The fact that they had yet again used Siobhan's name as a tabloid makes him want to plant another lawsuit for defaming a wonderful woman.