Chapter 14

Chapter 14. Swimming with Nemo and Dory

"... You haven't had any other symptoms lately?"

"Nop."

"You didn't exert yourself yesterday?"

The fight flashes through my brain, making me grimace. "Nop, not at all." I nod my head from side to side, obviously lying. Well, technically I didn't exert myself I just threatened a hunk with a napkin.

The doctor was called in early by Niall. He had the guts to wake me up at 7:00 am sharp because the doctor was already waiting in the living room to check my head injury. Niall is also really excited to go snorkeling today that he threatened to leave me behind if the Doctor says that I have to refrain from doing anything for another day.

So the scene before me right now is quite comical if I say so. Everyone is gathered around the couch waiting for the final verdict, some pace back and forth and others remain frozen looking at the doctor check my head. Niall looks like he is waiting to know the sex of his baby, all up in my face.

I am secretly hoping he says yes. I am all ready to go; swimsuit on, sunscreen ready and breakfast already digesting. Zayn and Louis are already by the door with keys in hand.

"Your cut is healing pretty nicely-"

"So can I go?" I interrupt him, smiling widely and slightly bouncing on my seat.

He chuckles, "I don't see why not-"

"Fuck yes!" Niall cheers raising his fist in the air. Harry starts clapping while I see Noelle let out a breath of relief in my peripheral vision. See what I mean? We've never been more excited to frolic around in the ocean than right now. Why, you may ask yourself. Because there's the possibility that we might see fucking shark whales. Like, hell to the fucking yes.

"But!," the doctor stops Louis and Zayn's celebratory dance and we all turn serious. "Make sure to clean it 3 times a day and if you start feeling uneasy you get out of the water and do nothing for the rest of the day. Am I clear?" he looks around and locks eyes with everyone, making sure we understand.

"Yes," we all say in unison even though he directed the question at me.

"Then you're good to go," he claps his hands and starts picking up his stuff. We all start jumping up and down and the doctor laughs at our antics.

Harry runs over to me and throws me over his shoulder causing a squeal to escape my lips. Not my proudest moment. "There's no time to waste, people! Lets go find Nemo."

Niall nods in agreement and shouts," "And while we're at it, dory too!" he laughs, jumping up and down in excitement.

We all grin and start shouting all over the place making our way out of the suite and forgetting about the doctor who is still inside shaking his head. "Have fun!"