Chapter 20

Chapter 20. Details of a drunk girl.

 Details of a drunk girl

Third POV

It's a rare occurrence when Siobhan Bähr gets drunk. I really rare one. And even if she doesn't wonder why the hell she got drunk tonight in the first place, she will when she wakes up the next morning and her best friend narrates detail by detail the night before, even if its not necessary.

Siobhan has the misfortune of remembering everything after a drunk escapade. Noelle just likes to be a nuisance by acting as if she didn't remember --it might take Siobhan a while to remember what happened but eventually everything will come back to her. But, she does have a really good brain that forces her to recount her stupidities, what she doesn't have is instinct when she's drunk.

That's why she's still practically naked in front of Harry Styles and really considering to just resume her lap dance for Noelle's sake.

"You have officially ended our party, Styles!" Noelle whines from her spot on the couch. 

Siobhan can't help but pout at her words. "But your lap dance?"

"She's drunk?" Harry's eyes widen in utter shock. Never did he think that Siobhan was going to get drunk --that she might drink, yes-- but never to the point of getting ultimately wasted. 

"I'm surprised you aren't." El drunkenly says. 

"I'm on a cleanse."

By no means was Harry's answer funny, but Siobhan is drunk. Her brain is analyzing the situation in general as a really funny situation. She might not think that way in the morning. 

"Whatever," Noelle drawls out."What are you doing here, seriously! Time's not up yet!"

"Oh right." Harry goes back to the reason he had to interrupt their party. "Niall's  really pissed drunk and gone off his rocket about an Oswald arriving early?"

Noelle doesn't have to listen anymore after the name Oswald is mentioned. In a second, she's up and running around picking what she can grab and throwing it in a closet nearby. Gigi and Harry look at her confused out of their minds, while a drunk El cheers her on for no reason.