Chapter 34

Chapter 34. So long.

The amount of housewarming gifts I've received in the past week since I moved have been

The amount of housewarming gifts I've received in the past week since I moved have been...concerning. No one outside from my family and Noelle knew about the move. So imagine my surprise when I come home to different arrangements of flowers and boxes at my front door on the second day of living in my own house. At first I thought they had the wrong address. There is a couple next door who just moved in too, so obviously I thought everything belonged to them.  But when I saw the ridiculous St. Patricks Day wrapping paper I instantly knew that one was from Niall. And so, I started rummaging through everything only to see Gigi's name sprawled across brown wrapping paper and Louis' initials on a box badly wrapped with newspaper. 

I know who the culprit is. Noelle Maye Musk. It wasn't hard to guess and I'm not angry that she told everyone, but maybe a little heads up would've been nice. I want to thank everyone but unfortunately I don't have Gigi's number, or Louis' --I don't have anyone's number to be honest. Noelle said on the phone last night that she'll get their numbers from her other phone as soon as she can and pass them over to me. I could've asked Niall but the idiot lost his phone somewhere in the Mediterranean Sea whilst in their honeymoon. 

 My dad didn't come to install the security system, something came up and he had to fly to China  for an emergency but left Reiner with Patty on his way there from New York. I had to settle for a force entry alarm and beat up vigilance cameras that I dug up from Elon's locker. It will have to do until I find more time to upgrade. 

The housewarming gifts didn't stop until yesterday morning and my living room is filled with them. I am still confused as to how I received so many presents, not so much the fact that a lot of people knew about my independence as Niall so casually wrote in his card --also Irished themed. People from Cape Canaveral that I work with had taken the liberty of sending me something. It's been weird processing the fact that people from work even sent something. 

Today I have a busy day and seeing the mess that is my living room doesn't help to lower my stress levels. I have a lunch meeting in an hour in LA, which I'm late for, and after that I have to catch a flight to Florida to watch over my brother and fire more people for not getting my fucking failure of a rocket to Hawthorne's falcon facility three days ago. Seriously people, what's the hold up.