Chapter 44

Chapter 44. A certain uncertainty. 

Do you ever get a heart attack when you literally slap yourself out of a good sleep because you were having such a good sleep?

For the life of me I can't get used to not waking up before 7 am everyday, so when I was literally purring in my sleep a few minutes ago, I woke me the fuck up so abruptly I almost kill Harry's future kids with my knee.

Harry groans beside me and with a muffled what the fuck he buries his face against my chest before starting to go back to sleep. Our position doesn't surprise me in the slightest. When Harry said he was a cuddler he wasn't joking. Half of his body is still on top of mine, one of his legs lays comfortably in the middle of my legs and his torso is sprawled over my lower body, leaving his crotch right above my knee, hence why I almost leave him without kids to take care of him when he grows old. Our position might not surprise me but it sure as hell makes me breathe with more difficulty. When was the last time I had someone so close? Yup, never. If you don't count Noelle or my family.

I ignore the pressure on my chest due to our close proximity and drag my fingers through his hair. Harry Styles is a teddy bear when he sleeps. He's exactly the living version of those huge ass fluffy bears people gift their partners on valentines day. Green eyes, the softest of hair, and warmth pouring out his body --The perfect person to spent the cold days with.

Sweet balls, Siobhan. What the fuck are you thinking.

"Ugh." It is 9 o' clock on the dot and my intestines are crying. I always have breakfast a little after six in the morning so it makes sense that I'm currently eating myself from the inside out. But Harry doesn't give a damn, if he hears my stomach growling he doesn't deems it important enough to wake up. And I'm really really struggling here.

"Hey," I murmur softly. "What do you want for breakfast?" I continue to play with his curls which ultimately is a bad idea because I'm just drowning him more in his dreams.

"Harry?"

I pull a little bit hard at his hair to gain his attention.

"I'm exhausted," he twists his body around whilst trying suppress a moan.

I scoot over and let him stretch out in the coziness of the fort.

"I have to get going," I tell Harry.

He stops rolling over and looks up at me. "So breakfast and then you leave me?"

I smile, "I think so, yeah." I stand up and walk over to the kitchen, leaving a perplexed Harry sitting on his hunches. "What are you going to do on your free time?" I ask him.

Harry sighs, following me around the kitchen island. "I have two weeks to do as I please before the shows start, but before that I have to go back to LA for a few show appearances."

I pout, "At least you know what you're doing for the next year. I've got no clue."

I open the fridge and rummage through it until I find eggs, bacon and frozen hash browns. This will do.