Chapter 11

Chapter 11. Things that he likes

Having a concussion sucks. 

After returning yesterday from the yacht, Louis and I remained grumpy for the rest of the day since we couldn't eat, drink or sleep. The only thing that was keeping me from yelling at Noelle for being an overprotective mother was the long nap I was going to take at night. Such nap didn't happen because my head started aching so bad there was no way I was able to close my eyes. I swallowed 3 aspirins and the headache did not go away. Louis fell asleep around 10 pm leaving me to suffer alone.

And he hasn't even woken up yet and it's already 11:00 am in the morning. Eleanor went to check if sleeping beauty was still breathing since he normally wakes up at 8:00 am. Meanwhile I was contemplating between trying to sleep until Louis woke up or get in the shower. No one knew what we were doing today since Niall and Harry were talking last night about not going snorkeling and move today's activities for tomorrow. Noelle had knocked a few hours ago to see how I was doing, to say she was surprised to see me awake and working was an understatement. My headache stopped somewhere after sunrise but I still couldn't sleep so catching up on work was the next best thing. 

When I told her that I've been awake all night she offered to just relax today, that she had talked to the person that was organizing the activities to move the plans for tomorrow at the same time. I said that it wasn't necessary, I could just stay in the suite while they go and have fun. But apparently some of Noelle's friends from the UK arrived this morning and she made plans to meet them for lunch but was going to see them now. I quickly refused to go with her but agreed to join her later for lunch. Niall already left with her, Harry said that once Louis wakes up that they were going to the pool and Gigi is already getting ready to join them. 

No one seemed disappointed about the change of plans, according to Noelle everyone agreed to take it slow today because of the big scare that we got yesterday. 

Walking out of the room I see Eleanor eating cereal on the couch and Gigi grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"I'm going down to the pool with Gigi, wanna come?" asks Eleanor. I think about it for a second, It'll definitely be better to be anywhere else but locked up in the room. I gave up on that nap a long time ago anyway.

"Yeah, I just need to change. Give me a sec."

"Here, start drinking more water. You look dead,"Gigi throws me a water battle, I catch it with ease and immediately start drinking from it. 

Walking into the bathroom I throw the now empty bottle to the trash can and start undressing. I did look slightly pale and my eyes look red. Surprisingly I don't feel exhausted from the lack of sleep, I might even consider not taking a nap during the day. 

Minutes later I put on a long skirt, sandals and a tank top, not even bothering to look for a swimsuit. I am in no condition to swim yet, and Noelle will shoot me if she finds me swimming.