0 0

Darkness is the absence of light. It is all consuming but yet it physically is nothing. Merely an absence of something greater.

I'd never given much thought as to how I would die.

Said no one ever.

We all think about death, it surrounds us, unites and altogether terrifies us.

We think about it all the time, if we are willing to admit that or not is up to personal choice but we can't deny the fact that at some point we are all going to die.

It is an inescapable fact.

We are raised to protect our selves from death, grow up being told how to live a health and prosperous live and in the end we are judged by both how we loved our lives, how we died and who remembers us afterwards.

Our way of life revolves around death, how we say good bye to loved ones, how we morn - if in fact we do mourn - and what happens to the body after death.

How we deal with death is as individual is how we lead our own lives.

So, how am I going to die?  We never do really know. We can predict but even the best of doctors and spiritual leaders get it wrong all the time.

The only way to know when someone is going to die is when we kill them.

People create all sorts of fantastical escapes from death, immortality through curse, blessing or otherwise but I don't fear death nor feel an over abundant need to escape it or avoid it.

I'm not saying I would welcome it with open arms. No. I quite enjoy life but at the same one I except death.

Not to say I wouldn't fight, fight to stay alive. I most definitely do not have suicidal tendencies. But if it is clear, if I must die, I will except my fate.

But I will not come quietly, you here me death. Its gonna take a lot more then games and parlour trickery to cath me I promise you that!

I guess I would want to go out with a bang, do something that would be remembered. Not that I didn't mind be forgotten, its not as if I've done anything particularly spectacular things in my life but I have been surround by spectacular people capable of astonishing and astounding things.

Death is the be all and end all of everything. But my end is not here just quite yet.