0 5

This chapter is dedicated to Lonelyaf_Light , DoroKrissy and LulaDixe5 for voting on Grace and a special big thanks to vavafaure for commenting on Grace and Klaus's relationship,

Thanks for all the love,

Emma xxx

---

"Always and forever."

"Always and forever."  She whispered in repetition, caught in the rapture of his penetrating gaze.

April 29th 2010

"You can borrow some of my clothes, they'll be far too big but they should suffice until you can pick up your clothes or go shopping."  He told her with a smile taking her hand and pulling her to her feet like he had done the night before and then sat her back down again on the bed.

"That would be lovely, thank you."  She said as he walked over to a chests of draws.

Taking in her surroundings Grace had quickly concluded that she had no idea where they actually were, it wasn't Elena, Matt, Bonnie or Caroline's house nor Tyler's but she was positive she was still in Mystic Falls.

She couldn't remember what the rest of the house looked like but she did remember going up stairs before getting to the front door - a flat then. 

"Right here we are."  He said walking back with a tee shirt and some sweat pants. "Will these do?"  Grace nodded in replay taking the clothes from him before looking back up at him with a slight blush on her cheeks.  "Oh course love, I'll leave you be - I'll be through that door in the kitchen once your done."

He walked away but before he reached the door a small voiced stoped him in his tracks.

"I never got your name."  He slowly turned around waking back to her before taking her hand and bringing it to his lips.

"My name's Niklaus love."

At his she smiled at him before testing it out for herself. "Niklaus." 

Unbeknown to her she had just rendered one of the eldest immortals left on the very earth completely and utterly speechless.

He was entranced by the movement of her lips as they bent around his name, her voice at least an octave lower and tainted with what sounded to be a Slavic twang.

It was a most beautiful thing to behold.

"Say that again."  He whispered breathless. She took a step closer, his reaction to her saying his name giving her a massive surge in courage.

"Niklaus, don't go."  He tried to nod but was rendered motionless. She span her fingers around gesturing for him to turn around, instantly snapping out of his daze he complied, turning so his back was facing her.

He could hear every scrape of fabric, every beat of her heart and every breath that tumbled from her lips and it took all his restraint not to turn around but he respected her wishes and stood faving the door, rigid. 

"You can turn back round now."  Grace said, she was sitting back on the bed cross legged, the shirt was pooling around her engulfing her slim figure, in her hands were the pants, "There a bit too big."  She said with a shaky laugh.