~•♡➊♡•~

Leia's POV
I sit tapping my foot anxiously. The Resistance are at one side of this table, First Order at the other and what's left of the senate at both ends of the table . Though we are here to discuss a peace treaty, the tension is high in the room as both my side and theirs think that a fight is going to break out at some point and the senate are concerned for their safety.
I can see that my son or what used to be my son doesn't have a mask on but is wearing a dark hood over his head, covering half of his face. I had Luke at one side of me and Rey at the other, I could see that Rey was giving my son daggers. I clear my throat, hoping to break the silence in the room... but it doesn't. If a pin was to drop, you could hear it from any point in the room.
'Sooo...' First Order's General Hux says, breaking the silence. 'We are here to discuss a peace treaty, so peaceful no one is speaking...' I hear Poe whisper from behind but I'm sure that everyone in the room heard as they were all starring at him.
'Poe's right, sitting in silence isn't getting us anywhere. Now, what is our agreements' I speak out to the room. 'We need a galaxy ruler from both the First Order and Resistance to make it fair' one of the First Order Generals speaks out. 'I agree, but who?' I ask. 'Maybe an arranged marriage?' A male senator says. 'Between the two main generals?' Some First Order trooper said. 'Don't think that's going to happen, I'm old enough to be his mother' I chuckle and so does Luke.
'So who then?' One of the X-Wing pilots say. I see General Hux give my son a evil grin and then said 'maybe Kylo Ren would like to rule the galaxy with that scavenger he obsesses over'.
I could tell that Ben wasn't happy at hearing this as his hands ball into fists on the table. I look to my left and see that Rey has gone really pale.
I suddenly thought that this wasn't that bad of an idea, if Rey went through with this... she could bring Ben back to the light. 'I agree' One of the senators say. 'Well that's two against one' Hux smirked at Kylo. It was clear that they didn't like each other.
'If we don't agree, we could have a greater war on our hands' Luke tells me. 'I agree as well then' I say. I don't look at Rey but I know she is looking at me with either anger, surprise or sadness, maybe them all. 'Maybe it's best that they leave the room, so they can't interfere' a senator said. Rey and Kylo both get up and leave the room, slamming the door shut behind them.
'So...what are the agreements of this arranged marriage...'

Kylo's POV
I stand outside the door, trying to calm my breathing but it's no use. I ignite my saber and start destroy the wall that was next to me with it. Once I'm done, I stand and try and catch my breath after my moment of madness.
I turn around and see that the scavenger was watching my every move. I straighten my posture, and deactivate my saber.
Then a thought suddenly hit me, if they went ahead with this...I could rule the galaxy. It's been my dream since I joined the Dark side and it could come true if I go ahead with this. But I'm supposed to marry the scavenger, that's the only thing I don't agree with. Yes she is gorgeous and I have compassion for her like Supreme Leader said but she's my enemy. She will somehow make me weak and that's something that I never want to happen.
I look over and see that she is now on the floor, a look of sadness on her face and her knees up beside her face.
The doors then burst open and crowds of people leave the room till I can see that only Hux and my mo-Leia are in the room. Leia signals up to both go into the room. We both walk into the room, Leia and Hux sitting next to each other and two seats across from them for the scavenger and I to sit on. As I sit down, I see Hux is smirking at me and I know that he is trying to get me to kick off.
'Everyone has decided that it is going to be an arranged marriage which will take place on Endor next month' Leia said. 'You are also expected to have a child' Hux says. 'It's bad enough I've got to marry him, but now you want me to have his child!' Rey shouts and stands up. 'I agree!' I snarl and stand up as well.
'Rey, if I didn't agree with this, the Resistance could have been part of a greater war' Leia tells her. I hear her sign and she sits back down, but I stay standing. 'I think since you are forcing us to be married, it should be our choice if we have a child or not, not yours!' I shout at them and I see Hux chuckle even more.
'Hux, if you don't stop with your fucking laughing and smirks, you won't be alive to see Rey and I's forced wedding' I snarl at him. He immediately stops and adjusts his position on the seat. 'That's against the rules of this agreement' Hux murmurs. 'No it's not, the agreement is that the two sides and senate live in peace, but we are from the same side' I smirk.
'You also are to live together in my mothers house on Naboo, it's your choice if you share a room. You will have to go to most senate meetings unless there is a good reason why you can't. We shall discuss this further another time' Leia says and gets up, leaving the room quickly and Rey follows close behind. Hux smirks and walks out the room like he's so important and high, so I use the force to trip him up. He lands flat on his face and I can't hold in my laugh. He gets up and gives me daggers before quickly scampering out the room.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count - 1075
Hope you enjoy the first chapter of  my new book! I'm really enjoying writing this so far.
This book will contain bad language, smut/sexual scenes (not sure yet though) and violence.
-Grace xx