~•♡➊➋♡•~

Rey's POV
I roll over on my bed and feel a bright light shining on my bed and eyelids. I open my eyes and am blinded by the shining sun through the window. I block the sun with my hands and sit up on my bed.
Then I remember....it's my Wedding day!
I had nearly completely forgotten about my own wedding, though I don't really want to be married now or ever, I'll go forward with it for the Resistance and Leia.
I get up out of my bed, not bothering to make it and make my way into the bathroom with a white robe. I was getting my hair and makeup done at 10:30am and the wedding was at 1:30pm so I had around an hour and a half to have a shower and just relax.
I switch on the shower and put my hand under the warm water, allowing little spirts to hit my pyjama top. I undo my bun and take off my clothes until I'm completely nude, then I step into the shower.
I shampoo and condition my hair, then use body wash and scrub, shave nearly everywhere and then switch off the soothing warm water. I step out and quickly wrap my hair into a towel and also wipe down my body of the water droplets. I quickly put on some undergarments before slipping on my robe.
I make my way over to the mirror and begin to clean my face and brush my teeth. I decide to keep my hair up in the towel for the people who are doing my hair to fix.
I walk out of the bathroom and make my way over to my sofa in my room. I wasn't sure if Kylo was in the dorm or not so I didn't go out of my room. I lay across my sofa and nearly fell asleep but was interrupted by a knock on my door.
'Who is it?' I shout through. 'It's Leia, can I come in?' She asked. 'Yeah, sure' I say and the door opens to reveal Leia, she isn't dressed in her wedding clothes yet, just a simple pair of trousers and t-shirt. Her hair was damp and left down, she was obviously too waiting for the hair and makeup artist.
'Your dress is going to be brought up soon and I just wanted to come past to see how you are' she said and sat on the sofa next to me. 'I'm okay I guess, just never thought I'd be getting married' I reply and play with the material on my robe.
'Not did I when I was younger if I'm honest but you'll be fine Rey, your brave' Leia said and hugged me from the side. Just then a ton of people burst into the room with suitcases and makeup pouches round their waists, it must be the makeup and hair squad.
'Well I better leave you to it, see you later' Leia said and rubbed my shoulder and then leaves. The team start to dry my hair and at the same time, they start to do my makeup. They put spray in my hair and begin to use heat to curl all of it. They then put up it all leaving two bits down. They put it up in a pleated bun that went in a circle round the back of my head.
They put a headpiece in my hair which has chains with pearls handing down the side of my head and one that hanger down the middle. They filled in my eyebrows put on some foundation and concealer, they then contoured and highlighted my face. They put on a little light eyeshadow, curled my lashes, put on some mascara and put some gloss. They put on a little blush and then they said I was done.
I said thank you to all of the people and they all left.
I went over to the mirror and looked at my reflection, I look way different and I don't recognise myself. I look really pretty and my hair looks so nice.
People come in and do my nails, putting acrylic on them and makes them something they call French tip. It takes quite a while to do but eventually it's done and in sitting alone again. My dress was due to be here around 12:30pm and it's 12pm, I'm really hungry though.
I get an apple out of the fruit bowl and eat it quickly and decide to go on my holo for a while.
'Your in luck, they let me take the dress to you early' Leia said and walked into the room with the dress in her arms. She was also dressed up in a tan coloured dress that reached her knees which had embroidered flowers which were also tanned in on it. She had a open cardigan which was open and had no buttons on it, it was the same as the dress right down to the material. She had a hat like thing tilted to one side of her head with was also tan and it had fake flowers and ribbon coming from it. She had tan pointy heels to match that weren't that high.
She had her hair back in a messy like bun but it looked amazing. 'You look really nice Leia' I tell her with a smile. 'Thank you dear, let's get this dress on shall we?' She said.

Kylo's POV
I was already ready for what was happening in just a few hours. I had already showered and sorted my hair, teeth and pretty much anything else that would show up on cameras. I was in a slightly smarter Sith robe that was still black but was more formal.
I could already tell today was going to be stressful and tense for everyone. Rey and I had been getting on well over the last weeks and I felt a little bad about the plan that was going on behind her and the Resistance's back but I couldn't think like that. Not now or ever!
I can admit that I am falling for Rey but know that I can't let that happen until she is on my side and the First Order rules across the galaxy. If I let it happen when she was still in the light, she may end up getting hurt and I won't be able to complete my mission and my nightmare will end up becoming reality!
I look at the clock on the wall and see that it's half past twelve already, an hour left as a non married man. It was very strange to think that but it was true. I was going to have a wife from the over side of the war, who is supposed to be my enemy but now my lover.
I slump back on my chair and sigh. I kinda hope that a fight breaks out between the sides at one point, it would be quite funny to watch.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1177
Thank you for reading! This chapter was supposed to be up a while ago as I promised but I kinda got a little distracted while writing it and ended up eating a ton of sweets that don't belong to me and going out with my friends. Sorry😂
Comment any ideas or opinions and please vote if you read and like the book too!!!
-Grace xx