~•♡➌➍♡•~

Rey's POV
It had been probably around a day since the incident, we were in a hospital now. I still wasn't able to see Ben and it broke my heart. He had apparently had countless operations and is currently having his last one, hopefully I will be able to see him soon.
The hospital waiting room is definitely not the place for a heavily pregnant woman to sleep but there is no other choice, apparently they can't give beds away to visitors to sleep on, even if they are pregnant. They told me that I would only get a bed if my waters were broken and I would have to deal with sleeping on metal benches till then.
I really want my waters to break so I can be more comfortable but also don't because Ben won't likely be with me when the babies are born.
The waiting room was not only uncomfortable but also really cold, it wasn't designed to be stayed in long and I had been here for nearly a full day now. I pull the blanket that Finn gave me closer to myself, hoping it will warm me up a little bit.
Leia was sitting next to me, she had a blanket around herself too. 'Rey, you should really get some rest. You can lie against my shoulder if you want' Leia offered and I nodded. Some sleep would definitely do me some good and make time past quicker.
I rest me head against her shoulder and close my eyes, I didn't know the extent of how tired I was until just now. I drift off to sleep very quickly.

Poe's POV
I'm flying at light speed, my destination is Naboo. I got a call from Finn saying that they had found Hux and he had injured Ben pretty badly. I still don't really like the guy but tolerate him for everyone's sake. I think Finn doesn't feel the same way and is genuinely beginning to like the guy which is pretty strange.
This journey is going to take quite a while, maybe around 2 hours or so. Im probably just going to chat to BB8 for the rest of the journey as I can't go to sleep for safety reasons.
I think for a while, watching the stars streak past the x-wing window. I'm probably going to be the one who has to interrogate Hux or maybe the general will do it, I don't know. I kinda hope I get to do it though, I hate that creep.

Leia's POV
Rey has been asleep on my shoulder for around an hour now and I'm glad, she needs it. The doctor had came over a while ago to tell me that Ben was out of surgery but we had to wait a little bit before we could go in and see him.
I'm glad that my baby is okay, I thought I was going to loose him like nearly all of my other family members. Also because soon he was going to be a dad and she couldn't bare him not being with them as they grow up. Rey would definitely need his help.
I watch as doctors rush about the corridors and the sounds of medical trolleys being scooted across the corridor floors.
Not many people were in the waiting room, only 3 others and they were all very quiet either on there holos or reading a newspaper.
The majority of our crew had flown back to our base, only a single ship was left for us, the millennium falcon. The ship has a lot of memories attached to it of Han and I'd younger years, and also of young Ben. Han would occasionally take Ben out for flying lessons in it with Chewbacca. Only when he wasn't busy though.
But the ship also reminds me of the fact that I lost him forever and my son for a while. It feels like a lot of happy memories in that ship have been glossed over in sadness.
I hadn't realised that a nurse was standing in front of me, trying to get my attention. 'Sorry, I zoned out' I tell her and she simply nods.
'I'm just here to tell you that you are aloud to go into see your son now, he should be awake really soon' she said with a smile. 'Thank you' I say and begin to shake Rey awake. 'No thank you General Organa' she said with a huge grin before wandering off.
Rey groaned and opened her eyes slowly. 'We can go and see Ben now' I tell her and she shoots up from my shoulder with a grin. We both get up and make our way though the corridors to where Ben was being kept.

Rey's POV
We open the door to his room and the first thing I notice is that it wasn't a well lit room, the light setting had probably been put down for more comfort.
I look around the room and spot Ben still asleep on the bed. Wires and tubes hanging out of his arms. You couldn't see his main wounds but you could see he bruises and cuts across his face. You could tell that even though he was asleep, he was still completely exhausted.
I sat at one of the seats at the side of the bed and took his hand which was pretty cold which was weird as this room was warm unlike the rest of the hospital.
Leia pulled over a chair that was near the wall and sat at the other side of the bed. I wat he'd as she brought her hand to his face and moved the hair that had fallen in front of his eyes then kissed his forehead before sitting back down on the chair.
I suddenly groan in pain and Leia looks over at me in alarm. 'It's okay, it'll go away soon' I reassure her and she sighed in relief. The pain begins to subside and I fall back into the chair. 'If you had just gone into labour, the universe would have probably had a heart attack. Not only would their emperor have been attacked but there empress would be in labour' Leia said with a little chuckle.
It was really easy to forget that Ben and I were the rulers of the galaxy sometimes as we didn't really go to any big events, I would have completely forgot about it if it weren't for the paperwork we had to do almost constantly. Because I was heavily pregnant, they had not given us as much and let some of the senators take over some of our duties until we were ready to go back again.
We still had to give the go ahead if anything major was going to happen but that was about it. I didn't really feel like an empress though but I was fine with that. I didn't have to wear massive gowns or jewellery unless it was a special occasion plus we didn't have massive amounts of guards because we didn't feel like we needed any. We could protect ourselves or we thought we could.
I look at Ben and notice that he is beginning to stir. His eyes flutter open and look directly at me, I smile and he mirrors me. I have never been so happy to see that smile in my whole life.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1239
Thank you for reading! This chapter isn't very well written and I'm sorry about that. Also I am sorry that I have been unable to reply to comments, they won't load because my WiFi is really bad. Please vote and comment what you think (I'll try and reply if it will let me).
-Grace xx

Arranged Nightmare On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara