~•♡➊➍♡•~

Finn's POV
I am standing in the audience beside Poe and Jessika. We hear the music begin to play and Rey and Luke start to walk down the isle. I look at poor Rey and she looks amazing, just a shame of what she's looking like that for. Poe nudges me and I turn to look at him with a confused glance.
'Why is Hux staring at us?' He whispered in my ear and pointed a little to the front. He was and he had an evil smile on his face, not one you would normally see at a wedding or celebration of any sorts.
'I think he's planning something' I whisper back to him and grab my blaster but still keep in in the holster. 'Me too but let's not kill anyone in front of the whole galaxy' Poe whispered back.
By this point Rey was standing at the top of the isle beside Kylo Ren and she gave a quick worrying glance in our direction and then turned back to the monster who took her hands in his ungloved ones.

Luke's POV
I stand beside my sister at the front row, holding onto her small hand tightly. I could feel that she was nervous and a little bit happy but mostly scared. She was scared that this deal wouldn't work and her son would kill Rey and the First Order would rise again.
The room was filled with a lot of tension but thankfully the Resistance and First Order where put at opposite sides of the hall so there was less chance of a proper fight unless someone shot a blaster.
The priest started to speak but I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. I put my hand on my lightsaber so that if anyone shoots at Leia, I can protect her.

Rey's POV
My hands where shaking as Kylo held them and all cameras in the room where pointed at us.
He squeezed my hands causing me to look up at him, when I did I could feel him trying to communicate with me through the force so I allow it.
*Are you alright, your shaking* he says to me causing e to still a little. *is it really notable?* I ask him. *no, I can just feel your hands shaking* he says and I let out a little sigh of relief.
The priest was still rambling on about something but none of the two of us are listening at this point, just communicating through the force.
*i think we are about to say our vows* he tells me. *how do you know?* I ask him. *I can read his mind* he said and yelled out of my head.
'And not they shall say vows' the priest declared causing me to snigger a little but not enough for anyone in the audience or the cameras to see.
'Please repeat after me, I Ben Solo take thee Reyhanne Kenobi to be my lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, to have and to hold as long as we both shall live' the Priest said to Kylo.
'I Ben Solo take thee Reyhanne Kenobi to be my lawfully wedded wife. In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, to have and to hold as long as we both shall live' he said.
The priest gave the ring to Kylo and said 'repeat again, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage'.
'I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage' Kylo said and slid the gold band onto my finger.
Then the priest said to me 'Repeat after me, I Reyhanne Kenobi take thee Ben Solo to be my lawfully wedded Husband. In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, to have and to hold as long as we both shall live'.
'I Reyhanne Kenobi take thee Ben Solo to be my lawfully wedded Husband. In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer, to have and to hold as long as we both shall live' I say and look up at him.
'Repeat again, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage' the priest said again and gave me a bigger gold ring to put on his finger.
'I give you this ring as s sign of our marriage' I said and slip the ring on his finger.
The priest says a few more words and then said 'I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride'. I swallow and look up at Kylo who gave me a little nod as to tell me not to worry then quickly pecked my lips.
The audience clapped and we made our way back down the isle, past all the holo cams and into a ship waiting outside.
As soon as the ramp shut I sighed with relief and leaned against the wall. 'Are you okay? You're still shaking' Kylo said. 'Yeah I'm alright, I'm just really nervous' I say and put my head back against the wall.
'Alright, do you want to go through and sit down?' He asked and held out his arm to me. I take it and we walk through to the main room which had champagne and glasses as well as a sofa, table and holo tv.
We sit down on the sofa and Kylo pops open the champagne and pours in into two glasses and offers one to me. 'Thank you' I say and take the glass from his hand. I need something to hopefully make me calm down a bit and this might work out fine.
I take a sip and pull it away from my lips, I've never had this before. It's quite bubbly and has a weird taste but I kind of like it. I gulp the rest down and refill my glass again with more. 'Hey, calm it, I don't want to have to deal with you when your drunk' he tells me.
'What is drunk?' I ask, I've heard a few people speak about it before bit don't know what it means. 'It's when you have to much alcohol and it makes you go really loopy and sometimes you do really weird things' he said. 'Oh' I say and take another gulp of Champagne. He rolls his eyes and takes a sip of his own.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1068
Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please comment and vote if you can. Finally Rey and Kylo are married!
-Grace xx

 Finally Rey and Kylo are married!-Grace xx