~•♡➎♡•~

Rey's POV
People are all around me, taking measurements of my waist, legs and everything in between.
They brought out a bundle of material, cream, white and polar white. They lay them all out over a table and make me choose one of them for my wedding dress. I go for a plain white material that is slightly dark. They then have a book of drawn dress designs that I have to look through and choose one, and I go for a dress that has really long material on the sleeves that came close to her feet.
I was then to choose a pair of heels and headpiece that is light silver and has bits dangling down the side and one down the middle of my head that reached just between and above my eyebrows.
They say that I need to come back in tomorrow because it should be ready then and they need me to try it on. I thank them for their work and then leave the room quickly so I can go to dance lessons which I've been dreading all day. I have no idea who is going to be there other that Kylo and in a way I don't want there to be anyone else there because I'll feel so pressured and stressed to get it all right.
I'm currently wearing a pair of 3/4 black sports leggings, a sports bra with a flowing white top on top of it and white trainers. I have my hair half up in just one of my buns and the rest is down.
I was told that I had to go to the room 'KU112' at 10am and that we will have a professional dancer and I swear if it is Luke, I will die laughing.
I make my way to the room and open the door to see that Kylo was already there, probably because I was 10 minutes late. There is no instructor in the room or anyone else, just Kylo with no mask on. 'Did you kill the instructor' I joke. 'No, the little poof hasn't turned up yet' he snarled. Force, someone's in a bad mood.
'You know I was joking' I tell him. 'I don't care, I just want to get this shit over with so I can leave' he said. Then someone bursts into the room and we turn and see that it was Leia that had come into the room followed by C-3P0. 'Please don't tell me your the instructor' Kylo huffed.
'I am Ben' tells him. 'My name is not Ben' he snarls. I hit his arm and said 'Kylo, that's your mother!'. 'She was never a mother to me, she and Han Solo abandoned me with a Jedi looney and expected me to be fine with it' he snarled. 'Well at least you have parents, i don't know who mine are, what they look like and I have no memory of them. They left me on the sands of Jakku to fend for myself, they promised to come back but they never did. Maz told me that they wouldn't. So why not you be thankful that you have a mother instead of being a brat' I shout at him.
'Rey, would you stop with the self pity! No one cares that you got left behind so stop going on about it' he shouts. Those words he said hurt more that they should, I turns so that I have my back facing him and I doesn't say anything back.
'Ben! Apologise at once!' Leia shouted at him and slapped the back of his head. 'My name is not Ben! And I will not apologise to her!' He said before storming out of the room. 'Rey, I'm sorry about him, he didn't mean it-' she started but I cut her off saying 'he did mean it and everything he said was true' I say sadly. 'Don't let him get into your head Rey, it's not true' Leia said and put her hand on my shoulder.

Kylo's POV
I storm along the corridors, everyone moving out of my way as I pass. How dare she call me Ben and expect me to apologise! I am not Ben, I am Kylo Ren!
I make my way out of the bases doors and walk over to the forest that is just next to the base, and I sit beside a little lake. I pick up some flat stones and throw them at the water, some skimming along the surface and some just sinking down into the water.
Was I too harsh on Rey? Why was I even caring, I'm not supposed to, so why was I? I sit down on one of the bigger stones by the water and sighed. I hear footsteps from behind me, I turn and saw Luke Skywalker.
'Look how old you've become' I say to him. 'Something far worse has happened to you Ben' he says which causes me to become angry. 'I don't go by that name anymore, and haven't for a long time' I hiss at him.
'I don't care, you were born Ben therefore I shall call you Ben' he told me and walked away. Did he seriously just come out here to just say that?
I turn back around and look out at the water again. I pick up a bigger stone and smash it against the water, causing me to get covered with water. I grown and make my way back to the base, hoping that the scavenger wasn't in their dorm.
I walk through the corridors of the base and enter my dorm. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only one there. She was sitting on the sofa, legs up and head in a holo pad. I sigh and walk over to the first aid kit, grab it and sit at the other side of the sofa from her.
I begin to unravel the old bandages, putting them into a small disposal bag and took of the padding and did the same thing with it. I take the antibacterial wipes and begin to wipe my cuts of all the dry blood. I then try and get the pad to stay on my hand so I can wrap it up but it kept falling off.
'Let me' she said and stood up. She held the pad on my hand with one of her hands and began to wrap it with bandages with her other hand. She then taped it so it wouldn't unravel and put the stuff down on the arm rest of the chair. 'Thank you' I say and she just nods and goes to her room.
She was kind to me even though I told her that no one cares about her past. I guess hats just the way of the light side. I begin to take off my black boots so I could sort the cuts on my feet.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count - 1157
Thank you for reading! This may be a slow burn book, I haven't decided yet. Just watched the Last Jedi behind the scenes and am buzzing for the movie (the time I wrote this, it was the day it first came out). (I wrote a few chapters before I published the fanfic).
-Grace xx

Thank you korvescence_9 for all the votes and comments you've done on her his book and my other book, it means a lot :)