~•♡➊➊♡•~

Just a warning, the end of the chapter is a little gory but it's not that bad and definitely not the worse I can write.
Rey's POV
It was the night before the wedding and I was sitting nervously in my room. Tomorrow was the day that was going to change my life, but it wasn't all that bad.
Kylo and I had became friends over the last couple of weeks after he helped me when I fainted. He's not as heartless as I once though he was when he was under the influence of Snoke.
And I'm also really looking forward to the food, though there is going to be so much that most of it is probably going to go to waste. Maybe I should go out and give to the poor? They would appreciate it but not many people would be out at around 2 in the morning because that's when it ends.
It should be okay left overnight, I mean I could get the Resistance to pass it out as I'll probably be away on my honeymoon.
The thing that is worrying me most is all he people and cameras that will be watching me for the whole day. It's going to make me very uncomfortable, if I make one mistake... all of the galaxy will see it. But I am a Jedi and we need to let go of our fears.
I lay down on my bed and tried to sleep but it was no use. I tried lying on my frond, back and sides but I just couldn't get comfortable. I sigh and get up, maybe a glass of walk blue milk will help me sleep.
I make my way out the room and into the kitchen but I was not alone. Kylo was staring out of the large window that took up one of the walls in the kitchen, looking down on the trees and distant lights of a city.
'Can't sleep?' I ask and get the blue milk out of the fridge. 'Yeah, I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow though' he said and turned to me. 'I never though that Kylo Ren would be nervous about something like this but if it makes you feel a little better, I am too' I say and pour the milk into a mug then put the milk away. I then put the mug into the microwave and put it on for 40 seconds.
I walk over and stand next to him. It was very dark outside but the sky made up for it. Little milk dots covered the sky and purple, dark red and black were mixed into the dark sky. 'It's really beautiful' I say and look at the sky in astonishment. The sky never looked like this on Jakku.
I saw that Kylo was starring at me but I pretended not to notice. I look out but am cut out of my daze by the sound of the microwave beeping. I walk over and take the warm mug out of the microwave, being careful not to burn my hands and make my way over to the little table and begin to drink it.
'Do you want me to make you warm blue milk too?' I ask Kylo who is still standing by the window. 'No it's alright' he said not even looking round at me. I finish my mug and put it upside down on the rack.
'I'm away back to bed, night Kylo' I say and leave the room, I get no reply.

Leia's POV
I can barely sleep because of tomorrow. My baby was going to be getting married to Rey. I'm a little upset that he is marrying to end a war rather than for love but I'm sure that he will end up loving Rey in time.
I keep thinking back to when I saw the two dancing and the look on his face made my heart melt. I also can't get the picture of Rey in her wedding gown out of my head, she looked beautiful.
I turn over in my bed and try and close my eyes, but I just can't. I remember that I have sleeping pills in my bedside cabinet. I often use then when I can't sleep for some reason or another.
I take one and wash it down my throat with the glass of water that I keep at the side of my bed. I lay back into my soft bed and wait for the pills to kick in and for sleep to claim me.

Kylo's POV
Soon after Rey left the kitchen, I did too. I made my way through to my room and took off the top that I was wearing due to the heat. I lay down in my bed and fall asleep surprisingly quickly, but that wasn't really a good thing for me.
**I hear a voice scream through my head and it's very recognisable. 'Ben! Help me!!! PLEASE!' She screamed through our bond. I was in the middle of the forest outside the base, running around but I wasn't in control of my actions. It was like I was on automatic and I was watching a movie in first person.
'I'm coming Rey, I promise!' I say through the force. I had no idea where I was running to or why but i knew that Rey was in trouble. 'HELP!' She screamed again and this time I spot her in the distance.
She was lying on the floor, pinned down by stormtroopers which Hux standing next to her with a variation of knifes. I also notice that Rey seems to be pregnant and as well as looking very upset and betrayed.
'Oh Kylo, good of you to join us' Hux said and I felt a ton of troopers grab hold of me from behind and put cuffs on my ankles, but these weren't normal cuffs. They were special ones that wouldn't let force users use the force. I am down on the ground on my knees, nearly completely surrounded by troopers. I notice that the troopers didn't stand in the way of my view of Rey and Hux.
'What happened to our plan Ren? I thought that I was going to own a system, the scavenger was going to be on the dark side and the First Order was going to rule the galaxy?! But it seems that you have done the opposite of that and you have joined them!' Hux boomed and held a knife to Rey's throat which made her whimper.
'Don't you dare hurt her or my child!' My dream self shouted in rage. So this child in Rey's stomach was mine?! I'm a bit confused at this point.
'I'm afraid I can only keep half of that promise. The child will be fine and grow up with me on the dark but your dear scavenger on the other hand, might not survive to see tomorrow!' Hux said with an evil laugh. 'What do you mean?!' My dream self asks in fear. 'I mean that the child is going to be born today and will be coming with me to be trained in the dark side in order to help the First Order rule the galaxy since his or her father failed to do so' Hux said with an evil smirk.
Rey tried to get out of the troopers grip but she couldn't. 'Well I'm sorry Rey, this might only hurt alot' he said and yanked up her top a little so her bare stomach was in view.
'DONT TOUCH HER!!' My dream self screamed in destress. Hux ignored me and cut open Rey's stomach with the knife. She screamed on the top of her lungs due to the pain and had tears all over her face. 'HUX!!! STOP PLEASE!' I scream at him and try and break free of the troopers hold. He ignored me and I was forced to watch as she screamed and blood ran all over her stomach and onto the ground. A few moments later Hux pulled a baby from her open stomach and handed it to a trooper, he quickly cut its umbilical cord before pulling another baby out and did the same.
By this point Rey was covered in sweat and blood and was hissing and howling, her eyes were bloodshot and tears stained her face. 'A little boy and girl, I wasn't expecting two but it's definitely a good thing. Sadly neither of you will get to meet them properly as Rey is likely going to die of blood-loss and you Ren by an execution' he said as the baby's were taken away.
Tears were streaming down my face now. 'Let them two say goodbye for the last time' Hux said and walked away. The troopers lifted me as best at they could and chucked me down next to Rey who I could see was on the edge of dying.
I put my hands on her face and try not to look down at her still open stomach that was bleeding a lot and showing some of her organs. I wipe the tears from her eyes and kiss her on the lips. 'Get them back Ben....I know you can. There is no way I'm going to survive this but you can, get the baby's back and call them Benjamin and Satine. I will always be with you and them, I promise' she said through gritted teeth. 'Please don't leave me! I love you and can't live without you!' My dream self bawled.
'Your going to have to for out children's sake, please. I love you with all my heart and tell them that I love them too. Get them back my love' she said in a weak voice.
'I will...I promise I will sweetheart. I love you and I'm sorry that I can't save you... I've failed you' I say and look down at her stomach again which was making me be sick in my mouth.
'You haven't failed me, and none of this is your fault love. And it's alright, I don't think there is anyway to save me anyway. I love you...' she said and took her last breath. 'I love you too' I say before her chest fell and never rises again. Tears were coming down my face in the dream and I kissed her lips again. Her dead eyes were starring up at me, those beautiful irises that were warm and welcoming now dead and cold. I shut them with my fingers and rest my forehead against hers.
I covered her open stomach with her top so that it wasn't showing as much and kiss her soft lips for the last time before I was picked up by the troopers.
I took one last look back at her before I was taken into a ship and pushed into a cell**.
I woke up covered in sweat and tears that were for some reason flowing down my face. I wipe them away and look at the time, 3:24am. I still had ages.
The nightmare I just saw seemed so real and so connected to real life which made me wonder if it actually was just a nightmare...or if it was a vision...a vision of the future.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1881
This is a longer chapter but I'm quite proud of it. What do you guys think? Is it just a nightmare? Or is it a vision of the future? Comment your opinion, I love hearing about what you think!! Thank you for reading and please vote if you liked it, it means a lot!!!!
-Grace xx

 What do you guys think? Is it just a nightmare? Or is it a vision of the future? Comment your opinion, I love hearing about what you think!! Thank you for reading and please vote if you liked it, it means a lot!!!!-Grace xx