~•♡➌➏♡•~

Ben's POV
I wake up still in the baca tank but I am getting pulled up and out of it. I don't feel any pain in my back at all, it must have fully healed. I still have to be careful though as I could split the skin over it if I do too much.
Once I am out, I am told that I need to take a shower and then go back to my hospital room where I need to stay the night so they can do checkups on me to make sure I am ready to be released.
I strip of my clothes - well only a pair of shorts - and step into the steaming shower, washing all the strong smelling liquid off of my body. I lathered myself in the soap which didn't have much of a smell but made me feel fresh. I then grab the shampoo and rub it through my hair, being careful not to knot my hair.
Once fully washed out, I apply conditioner to the ends of my hair, not putting it on my scalp as that's what makes your hair look greasy once dry.
I stand under the warm rain for a little longer, getting my thoughts together before leaving the  shower and facing the world once again.

Rey's POV
For the last few hours, I have had strong cramps in my stomach. I feel like they happen around every five minutes for around 2 minutes. I have a feeling the babies are going to be coming soon.
The nurse came in to tell us that Ben was out of the Bacca tank and is having a shower before coming back to the room. He is now fully healed but might still have a little pain and he shouldn't move around too much.
Leia and I just kept talking when the door of the room open and Ben steps in. I get up and run over to him and pretty much jump into his arms, which are open for me.
I start to tear up, I'm so glad he is alive and well. I kiss all over his face and he just laughs. He rubs his large hands up and down my back and then moved his hand round to my massive stomach, which was against his torso. He felt little kicks against his hand.
'They have been non stop kicking all day' I tell and he chuckles.
'Looks like they are wanting out' he said with a smile. 'Maybe they are going to appear soon'.
'That's what your mother said and I agree' I say and sit on the side of the hospital bed.
My legs had suddenly became quite weak and my back was hurting and not to mention the horrible cramps I keep getting.
He rubbed my back and went over to hug and talk to his mother. I suddenly got a very strong cramp in my stomach and I felt something pop. A liquid soaked my underwear and trousers.
'Shit!' I groan and try to stand up, but an hit with another very strong cramp. My water had broken!
Leia and Ben rushed over to my side, Ben a nervous reck and Leia very calm and collected but then again, she has been through this before with Ben but he hadn't experienced anything like this before.
'Ben, get her to lie down and comfort her while I go and get a doctor or nurse. I'll be back in a minute' Leia said before leaving the room at great speed.
The pain raged on in my stomach and Ben took my hand and I squeezed it so hard I wouldn't be surprised if I broke it. Ben seems completely fine though.
'It's okay' He said and kissed my forehead and moved some hair out of my face with his spare hand. The pain seems to subside as Leia and the doctor and nurses come into the room.
'We are going to have to move her into a different ward, your majesty. We don't have the equipment in this part of the hospital' the doctor said and they began to take the brakes off of the bed.
It's very weird to hear Ben being called that but then again it's weird to think we were Emperor and Empress, we hadn't really done very much yet but that will change soon.
I was whisked out of the room as another contraction hit, Leia and Ben close behind me.

Leia's POV
I have never seen my son this worried in all of his life, well, what I saw of it.
We had been sent out of the room as they sorted out everything with her and we were told that we needed to wait outside as we were getting in the way of the nurses but they said it in as kind a way as possible. They were talking to their Emperor after all.
Ben huffed and left the room and then decided to pace back and forward outside the door, mumbling on about wanting to be with Rey.
'I think we need to go and find a place to sit down, we are getting in the way of people needing past and it can't be good for your healing back to be pacing about like that' I tell him but he rolls his eyes.
'I really don't care about my back right now' he huffed and continued to walk back and forward.
'Maybe you don't but I do, and so does Rey so move your ass, we can go and read a holo or something' I demand and he huffs before following me through into the private sitting room next door to Rey's hospital room.
This part of the hospital, though being part of the maternity ward, was private and only people with authorisation could come in and out of the area. It is used by anyone famous; royalty, senators, leaders and celebrities. It was handy because the paparazzi couldn't get to us and we could walk about the ward with no trouble.
Sitting on the comfortable sofa, I pulled out my holo pad and went straight to the news. A lot of reports about Hux attacking Ben, Ben's condition and surprisingly they somehow knew about Rey's labour. There was also some pictures of Rey and I sitting in the waiting area a couple of hours ago. Sneaky little shits.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count- 1069
Thank you for reading! God I am so bad at updating, I'm so sorry guys ;( I'll try and update more, school has just been very busy. If you enjoyed please vote and leave a comment, it would be very appreciated!
-Grace xx