~•♡➌⓿♡•~

Poe's POV
I wake up to the sun shining through my X-Wing window. No sign of any ships around, shit.  'BB-8, did you see anything when I was asleep buddy?' I ask, I knew he probably saw nothing.
BB-8 beeped and I sighed, he didn't see anything all night. 'Alright buddy, we should probably tell the general but I think it's late where she is' I say. 'We should just leave a message' I tell him and he agrees.
I take a video message explaining that we hadn't found him but we would continue to look around the area. We sent her the message and then I flopped back onto the seat. It was still early so I could probably go and look around later.
I close my eyes which had become heavy again and drifted off to sleep.

Rey's POV
I wake up in Ben and I's bed alone, dry tears all over my face making it feel a little tight. My heart is still completely broken but I have no tears left to cry. I probably look a mess, I wouldn't be surprised if my eyes were still red and swollen from all the crying I did once alone in the bedroom.
I cried for around an hour straight and fell asleep from exhaustion. Ben didn't come after me, he probably thought that if he gave me space, I would forgive him when he comes to apologise to me again. That's not happening, I won't let it happen.
I also realise that I can't stay here with him. I need to leave, go to the Resistance base and stay there maybe, I should still have a room there.
If I'm leaving, I better get packed fast so that I can get away faster. If Ben is to find out, he would refuse to let me leave. He would probably block the doors so I couldn't leave. I slide out of my bed and put on the clothes that I wore yesterday, no one would notice.
I grabbed one of the large suitcases from under the bed with difficulty as my large stomach made me struggle to get back onto my feet again. I used the bed to push myself up while using the force to put the suitcase on the bed. It probably would have been a better idea to get the case using the force but I never thought of that at the time.
I grab as much clothes as I can, leaving any dresses behind as I wouldn't be needing them for now, I would come and get them another time. I began to grab things from my drawers and a few pairs of shoes. By the time I was done, the case looked like it could burst. I pull on my boots on with difficulty. I was nearly 8 months pregnant for god sake, with twins! My stomach is massive! Putting on shoes that aren't slippers is really difficult to do. I eventually manage and am all ready to go but now I just need to get past Ben which will be difficult.
I grab the handle and open the bedroom door. The house is really quiet, Ben must be sleeping. This might be easier than I thought. I begin to wheel my case out of the room and down the small corridor which led to the living area, where he would most definitely be.
I make sure to make as little sound as possible, If he is asleep, I don't want him waking up but if he's awake then this is going to be hard. I peep my head round the corner at the end of the corridor and sighed.
He was sitting on the chair wide awake looking out the window which was the opposite direction from where I was standing. He didn't see me though or know I was there.
I decide to pick up my suitcase so that it wouldn't make a noise as I walked along the laminate floor. I used the force to lift it off the floor as I probably wouldn't be able to carry it for long, it was filled with a lot of stuff and really heavy.
I come out from my hiding spot in the corner and start to seek across to the other side of the room straight ahead of me, where there was another little corridor that led to the front door.
As I was creeping across I accidentally kicked something on the floor, something metal on the floor. The little piece of metal scraped across the floor, a very loud sound in the very quiet room.
I looked over to Ben who was looking directly at me and then the case that was floating in the air. His face went completely blank and then turned to looking upset, shocked and slightly angry. He stood up so I raced to the door. I wasn't fast enough, he used the force to freeze me where I was and he rushed over to stand in front of the corridor that led to the door.
He unfreezes me and my suitcase fell to the floor with a massive thud.
I look up at him and see that his eyes are glistening with tears that aren't falling, just building up. I almost feel sorry for him but then I remember why I am leaving in the first place and become angry.
'Move' I say through clenched teeth as I call the handle of my case to my hand using the force. 'Where are you going?' He says, his voice breaking near the end of his question.This just makes me more angry.
'Away from you, I need space and time to think about what I'm going to do' I tell him and try to budge past him but he moves so I can't. 'Ben Solo would you move out of my way!' I shout at him and push into his chest, he doesn't even stumble back a bit.
'Rey, please don't leave. Give me another chance please! I know I've made a mistake and completely fucked up but I'm begging you! I'll go insane without you and the children are due to be born soon. I'm sorry! If I could go back in time then I would, I'd changed everything I had done and said. Please Rey, please' he said and fell to his knees in front of me, wrapping his arms round my middle.
I could hear him sob against my stomach and a wave on sadness come through our bond which I forgot existed until now. I felt my own warm tears drip down my cheeks and I crumpled to my knees as well.
I couldn't help it, I felt bad. Even after he has done all of these horrible things behind my back. Love makes you do strange things. Maybe he was telling the truth, maybe he was truly sorry about all he had done to me. Then I remember all the pictures I saw on him with other women and more tears slid down my face.
I felt him pull me close to his chest as he cried with me.
'Rey please believe me, any of the photos you saw where fakes. I'm willing to let you go through all of my thoughts and memories over the past year if you don't believe me. It will be painful but so worth it, worth you and the babies. Rey, I love you and only you! I'd never be with another women behind your back, I promise I haven't' He said into my shoulder.
I didn't say anything back, I didn't move. I stayed in the arms of the man who I swore I would never listen to or believe again.
But even after everything Hux showed me, I can't help but feel that he is telling the truth and everything Hux had shown me was fake or had been tampered with. Maybe I just had to believe him and move forward, for our children.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1342
Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment what you think of this fanfic so far! Also, as I am writing this, this fanfic is #1 in the Wattpad Reylo tag!!!! That's seriously incredible and I want to thank you all for making me a very happy bunny! Seriously, I thought that this book was really shit...
-Grace xx

(I brought back the gifs just for the occasion!)