~•♡➒♡•~

Rey's POV
I quickly change into my sports clothes and redo my three buns that had began to fall out. I fill a bottle with cold water and put some ice cubes in it before making my way out the dorm.
'Rey!' I hear a male voice shout from behind me. I turn and see that it's Kylo who is already in his sports clothes; a black tank top, black joggers and black trainers. 'Hey' he said as he ran up and walked next to me. 'Hi' I say. This is weird, he never really talks to me or if he does he's trying to make fun of me for some reason or another.
We walk to our usual dance practice room and Leia is already waiting for us. 'Alright you two, lets get going' Leia said and put on the music for us. Kylo and I begin to dance but I keep missing steps and standing on his feet. 'Put both of your feet on mine' he whispered in my ear and I did that.
I didn't miss any steps because I was on his feet and he wasn't missing any steps. For some reason he pulled me closer to his chest making me feel a little uncomfortable, my face was literally on his chest as we danced.
Once the dance was over, Leia started to teach us a new part using Kylo as her partner. It was funny to watch due to their height difference and because of Kylo's reaction, he was embarrassed for some reason.
We danced a few times through it and soon enough the lesson was over. I take a massive gulp of water before saying bye to Leia and leaving the room. I decide that I'm going to go straight into the shower when I get back and then change into my pyjamas, I'm shattered. I manage to get back to my room without getting stopped by Kylo.
I throw off my clothes and jump into the warm steamy shower, letting the warm water fall over my skin. I quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair and then used this amazing smelling soap to wash all of my body of the sweat and iciness that was on my skin.
I let the water flow around me for a little bit before I switched off the water and dried myself down with a fluffy white towel before wrapping it around myself and making my way out of the bathroom.
I quickly changed into my nightdress which was white but it looked like a really oversized shirt and I also put on a pair of white fluffy socks to go with it. I get a blanket out and lie on the sofa in my room and watch a movie on a holo. I hear a knock at my bedroom door, who could it be?
I decide to walk over to the door with my blanket round my shoulders, it's probably Poe or Finn so they won't care. I unlock the door and open it to find that it wasn't Poe or Finn, it was Kylo!
I pull the blanket closer around myself. 'What do you want?' I ask. 'I just wanted to see you, can I come in?' He asked me. Why did he want to see me? We're not even friends! 'Fine' I huff and let him in and make sure not to lock the door so if I needed to get away quickly, I can. I make my way over to my sofa and sit down, he sits next to me.
'Why are you really here?' I ask. 'I need to tell you something...' he said. 'Well, spit it out' I say a little harshly. 'I really like you' he said without looking into my eyes. I don't say anything back, trying to process in my head what I just heard.

Kylo's POV
The ball is rolling in my plan. She doesn't say anything at first and then gets up and leaves the room, going into her en suite. I follow behind her and grab her arm.
'Get off of me!' She warned through gritted teeth. I let go of her arm, but still block the door so she can't shut it. 'Leave' she said and looked at the ground. I put a hurt look on my face so she would hopefully feel sorry for me. 'Get out please!' She shouted and tried to push me out the way but she wasn't strong enough to do so.
'I tell you how I feel and you push me away, I guess you don't feel the same way?' I lie, I don't have feelings like this for her, I can't have feelings like this for her.
'Of course I don't, you nearly killed my best friend and me and you also killed your father. Your a monster and you've been nothing but horrible to me since we got here' she snarls at me.
'That's not true, I helped you in dancing class today' I tell her, keeping the fake hurt look on my face. 'If you ever change your mind about me, I'll be waiting for you. And by the way, I regret everything I did to you and my father' I lie and turn around.
'What about Finn? Do you regret nearly killing him?' She asked me. 'No, I didn't start the duel, he did so it was his own fault' I say. That was the truth, I didn't regret nearly killing him, he's a traitor.
I decide to leave the room and go to find Hux, I'll tell him the plan.

Hux's POV
I am sitting in my dorm when I hear a knock at the door. I walkover and open the door and see Kylo, great...
'What do you want Ren?' I ask, he doesn't normally talk to me unless he has to or if he is blaming me for something. 'I need to tell you about a plan but I can't say it out in the corridors' he said in a more hushed voice. I groan and let him in the room.
'So? Go on then' I say when I shut the door. 'I have figured out a way that the First Order can rule the galaxy' he tells me. 'Tell me' I say and sit down, taking a sip of tea out of my mug. 'I am going to make the scavenger fall in love with me, when that happens I will get her to turn dark. You can then order the troops to attack the Resistance when they least expect it. With the Resistance gone, the Order will take over and finally bring Order into the galaxy' he tells me.
'What's in it for me?' I say with a frown. 'You can have riches and also can be in charge of the army' he says. 'And...?' I say, hoping there is more to it. 'You can have your own system that you can take charge of' he says. 'Alright, I'm in. How long will this plan take?' I ask.
'Quite a while I think. I want to get her pregnant so she is much weaker and can't really fight back' he tells me. 'I'm in then, when should I inform the troops?'I ask. 'Not for a while, there may be traitors' he said and left my dorm.
I sit down and sip my tea with an evil grin on my face, I may have a system under my control and troops. This plan better work...

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1252
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have anything you want to see in this book in the future, don't be shy I love when people help me write as it makes them happy.
-Grace xx