~•♡➋➌♡•~

Rey's POV
I woke up to the sound of Ben mumbling things and constantly moving around in his sleep. 'Don't hurt her....' she heard him mumble. She knew that he was having some sort of nightmare about someone hurting someone else. I decide to go into his head and see what's going on.
I place my hand on his forehead and close my eyes, then concentrated on getting into Ben's head. When I managed, I had a look at what he is so scared of.
He was being held back by stormtroopers as my dream self had a knife pressed against her pregnant stomach. Hux was the one holding it there as was laughing as Ben tried to struggle out of the stormtroopers arms but he wasn't strong enough against the many troopers holding him. He also seemed to have some sort of cuffs on.
Hux then pushed my dream self to the floor and started to cut into my pregnant stomach as he screamed for Hux to stop.
I pulled out of his dream gasping, he was having a nightmare about me and my baby being killed but Hux in the dream also could have been ripping the baby out of me. None of the two of them sound good to me.
I decide to wake him up, he clearly distressed because of this disgusting nightmare. 'Ben' I say softly and shake his shoulders but he doesn't wake, just starts to pant loudly. 'Ben, wake up' I say again a little louder but still with the soft tone.
He still doesn't wake, I grab both sides of his face and say 'Ben' again. 'Come on babe, wake up' I say one more time and his eyes shoot opens and be begins to take deep breaths. Before I could say anything at all, he pulled me into his chest tightly and kissed my head, I felt like a teddy bear.
I heard his sniffle and then a tear rolled down his neck to his chest and ran onto my face. 'Baby, You okay?' I ask and pull my face away from his chest and lifted my head up to see his face which was drenched in tears. 'I'm sorry baby girl, I'm so sorry' he said and burst into tears.
I wiped all of the tears off of his cheek with my thumb and them give him a kiss on the cheek, then forehead, then nose and lastly lips. I pulled away and began to run my fingers through his hair, he loves it when I do that. I decide to roll off of him and bring his face onto my chest just under my chin.
He lies half on me and holds me really close to him as I bury my face in his hair. 'You've done nothing wrong' I tell him and he shook his head. 'I've done everything wrong. I hurt you and your friends, how can you even love me?' He sniffled and held me tighter.
'It's not that hard to love you Ben, that stuff is in the past now so no one can ever change it but we can learn from it and forgive' I say and kiss his hair while drawing little circles on his arm with my finger. He began to relax and stopped crying, then fell asleep in my arms. I close my eyes and try to sleep but I can't get his nightmare out of my head and every time I close my eyes, I watch myself die.

Finn's POV
I'm standing on my balcony and looking out onto the view that is ahead of me as a cold gale blew against my face making it go cold. I take my blanket and wrap it closer to my body.
I sat on the metal chair that was placed on the balcony which had a matching table.
I was trying to calm myself down, I couldn't sleep at all. Tomorrow, well today now, Rey was going to be leaving for Naboo. My best friend would be going away. I still had Poe of course but I would miss her dearly.
I sat and listened to all the sounds of nature. The leaves rustling in the wind, the faint sound of bugs and creatures trying to communicate with each other. It started to calm me until I almost forgot Rey was leaving. But it still plagued the back of my mind but I tried my best to ignore it.
I decided to go back inside and shut the balcony doors. It was starting to get cold even with the blanket around me tightly. I make my way over to my bed and fall forward onto it. I close my eyes and feel myself being dragged into the sleep I desperately needed.

Ben's POV
I wake up to the sun shining into my eyes and my hair covering my face. I realised that I was literally lying on Rey so I rolled off of her so I wasn't completely squishing her.
Today was the day I was getting out of this place and hopefully getting Rey away from danger and that forest that haunted my dreams. I'm not going to let her return here until the children are born so that my nightmares will not become a reality. I don't really remember much from last night except me crying and Rey hugging me as I did so. I get up off of the bed and make my way over to the window, looking out to the beautiful view of a lake, trees and hills. I smile as I feel arms go round my middle.
'Morning' She said in a mumbled voice. 'Morning baby girl' I tell her and kiss her head. 'Are you okay? After last night...' she started but I cut her off. 'Let's not talk about that right now, leave that until later' I say and look back out the window.
'Okay, well we better have a shower before we leave' she tells me and kisses my cheek before making her way to my en suite. I take a Last look at the beautiful view before fallowing after her into my en suite and shutting the door behind us.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1038
Thank you for reading! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've been really busy trying to sort out and finish my English talk but now I've done it and don't have any homework this weekend, I will try and update more!
Please comment and ideas or what you thought, also vote as it may encourage me to update more!
-Grace xx