~•♡➊➌♡•~

Leia's POV
In just around half an hour or so, I was going to be watching my not so little boy getting married. I was quite happy but also a bit worried, what if something happened during the ceremony? What happened if people got hurt?
I dismissed the thought and looked around the room. A camera crew were setting up and people were starting to arrive. I could only recognise a few people in the room so far but not everyone was here yet. My son was going to be arriving in around 10 minutes and so was most of the other guests.
I wounded outside the hall and see it's a good day outside, it's warm and the sun is shining. After Rey had got into her dress I had left her and came to the church to make sure everything was looking perfect. I didn't want there to be anything untidy on like holo across the whole galaxy. That would just be embarrassing for the First Order and Resistance.
I just hope this deal was going to work, I am fed up of fighting after all these years and I just want there to be peace for once. Why is it so hard?

Kylo's POV
'Sir, it's time to leave' a trooper said and I sign. I haul myself off of the sofa in the social room which was completely empty and followed the troopers down the corridors until we came aboard a ship.
'Ren' I heard someone say, I turn around to see that Hux was standing behind me. Could this day get any worse?
'Hux' I say and turn away from him. 'Remember our plan Ren and if she doesn't go along with it then take the child when it's born and kill her' he tells me. 'It's not going to fail' I snarl at him and stomp away to another part of the ship.
I sit on one of the seats in an empty room and just look out the window as the ship makes the short journey to where Rey and I are getting married. It's really weird to say that or even to think of that.
I run my fingers through my hat and then close my eyes for a minute, this wasn't real. It had to be some sort of dream I was having, I was going to wake up in a minute. Snoke would still be alive and the First Order and Resistance would still be fighting.
I pinch myself and open my eyes, I was still in the ship. It wasn't a dream and it was all real. I look outside again and see that the ship is beginning to lower to the ground. I sigh and get up and make my way to the ramp of the ship. I felt the ship touch down and the sound of the ramp beginning to unlatch and lower down.
Hux appears next to me as the ramp hits the ground.
'Remember the plan and don't make any attachments' Hux said and walked down the ramp before me. I growl and stomp my way down the ramp, why does he think I'm going to fail? I can put any feeling I have for her aside like I was forced to to with my father.
I see a few holo cams on me so I use the force to make them face another direction. I see hat my mother is standing outside the reception area. She's wearing a tanned outfit, it reminded me of when she was younger and used to go to meetings wearing dresses a little like that but not as fancy.
I walk over to her as I know no one else and don't want to be seen standing alone on the holo vids. 'So...the day has finally come' she said with a small smile. 'Don't remind me, I'm not exactly pleased about it' I huff and look around back to the the holo cams on me again so I do what I did before and turned back round to my mother.
'Rey's a kind girl once you get to know her, your going to be happier' she told me. 'She's much younger than me though' i tell her. 'Ben, your ten years apart like Han and I were and a lot of other couples are' she tells me.
'Don't call me Ben especially in public' I hiss. She rolls her eyes and says 'your going to have to get used to it'.

Rey's POV
It was nearly time for me to leave and I took one last glance in the full length mirror, this may be the last time I see myself in the mirror before I get married. It's a weird thought.
I have a small glass of water which I slowly drink.
I hear a knock at my dorm door. I make my way out of my rooms and to the door. Luke was standing at the door waiting for me. 'Are you ready to go child?' He asked. 'Ready as I'll ever be' I say and step out of the dorm door and shut it behind me.
We walk down the corridors and towards the ships bay where a single ship waits for us. Once we're inside and comfortable as we can get, the ship begins to lift off the ground and fly towards where I was getting married.
'Isn't it against the Jedi code to be married?' I ask Luke. 'Yes but that were the old rules when a lot of people were force sensitive but I guess we can't really stick to that rule anymore because the numbers of us are going down' he said.
'Do you think this deal is going to warm?' I ask him. 'I personally don't think it will, years ago I thought the war was over but it wasn't. There will most likely always be a war between lights and dark unless a miracle happened' he said and sighed. 'The First Order probability are already creating a plan to destroy us behind our back' he said.
I nod and then look out of the window at the beautiful landscape that is passing by. The ship then comes to a stop and I suddenly get a little panicked. 'It's alright child, you will get through this, I promise' he said and held out his arm to me. We linked arms and began to make our way down the ramp of the ship, lot's of holo cams greeting us as we step out.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1092
Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I have been really busy lately. Don't worry I am not diving up on this book or any other of my books. Thank you for reading and please comment what you think!!
-Grace xx

 Thank you for reading and please comment what you think!!-Grace xx