~•♡➌➊♡•~

Ben's POV
She cried into my chest as I cried into her shoulder. This whole thing has came back to bite my ass like I knew it would. It's all Hux's fault, he not only used what I actually did against me but also used something I didn't do too. Its all fake, he has some sort of plan against me, for revenge.
I just hope that this isn't connected to my nightmares.
I pull her closer to me, I can't loose her, I can't loose the twins either. If she goes away, my nightmares may become a reality or I might never see them again.
She was going to leave and I wouldn't have know if she didn't kick that piece of metal. She would have just abandoned me without even saying anything, not even a goodbye. I would have been terrified and thought that Hux had taken her.
This was all just a massive mess.
She pulled away and wiped the tears from her eyes. 'I still want to go...' Rey says to me and my heart sinks in my chest. '...you could come with me though, it means I could get a little space to let this settle in but still be near you so you aren't alone. We could have the baby there so it has all of its family around it and could move back here after a while' she adds and looks into my eyes, waiting for me to say something.
I don't know what to say. She wants to go to the place where my nightmares are set at round about the same time of pregnancy as my nightmares. I would rather she stay here or we went anywhere else, just not that base. 'Rey,can we please just stay here or go anywhere else but not there, please not there' He said .
'Why-' she begins but then stops herself before she says anything because she already knows the answer to that question, his nightmares. She begins to rethink going to the base, it would bring great pain and worry to him, she had just got him past that and didn't want to start it up again.
She began to doubt herself and what she was wanting to do even though he had betrayed her not that long ago. She felt like she couldn't do this to him, especially when it's about a nightmare - could possibly be a vision - that could effect not just him, but her and the children too.
I was listening to her thoughts but not intentionally, her mind was very loud and I could hear everything she was thinking.
I didn't realise that I was trembling and that my forehead was getting sweaty as I waited anxiously for her reply.
She looked up at me and nodded her head. 'I'm not going to leave but we are going there after the babies are born, I want to see my friends and to see your mother' Rey said and tried to pick up the suitcase but she doubled over in pain.
I helped her over to our sofa, I had no idea what was going or or what to do about it. She grabbed my wrist and squeezed it very hard, nearly cutting off the circulation to my wrist. 'What do I do? What do I do? What do it do?' I mumble to myself as she is withers in pain. 'It's okay' she says through her teeth, trying her best to hold back the pain so she can speak.
I'm confused now, how is it okay? She is in pain...
'It's a Braxton hicks, they are normal at this point... it's preparing me for Labour' she told him and took a breath. 'It's finished, thank god' she said and lay back on the sofa. I sighed in relief, I thought I was going to have to take her to hospital.
I lie back beside her and she giggles at me. 'What?' I ask confused. 'You seriously thought I was going into labour' She said and my face goes red, she was wading my mind again.

Hux's POV
I have sent spies across the galaxy to watch out of Rey leaving the planet, if my plan worked that is but it will have. I had one of the planet with them and one waiting up outside the planets atmosphere.
If my plan was to some reason fail, I am going down there to kill the girl myself without the idiots I work with.
I'm in my personal shuttle in the middle of the galaxy above a planet, no idea what it's name is and I don't really care.
I care about making Kylo's life a misery.
I take a sip of my tea and finish the meal I was in the middle of. Soon I will celebrate the scavengers downfall.

Leia's POV
Just when I thought I found the little bugger, he slipped through her fingers once again. Poe probably slept though him coming past or Hux knew that Poe was there and left a different way.
It occurred to me that all the First Order soldiers could possibly know about some sort of plan that Hux had concocted. Maybe I could interrogate one of them for answers but if they didn't know anything, it could give an excuse for the First Order to go against us.
Poe hasn't contacted me in quite a while, I'm wondering if something has happened to him but probably not. It's Poe, he's probably doing something he isn't supposed to.
I roll me head making my neck crunch and sign, that felt nice. A sleep would feel even nicer but it's too early for that yet, I've got to make sure nothing happens to anyone at the base.

Rey's POV
I shouldn't be letting him get away with this so easily but I have. I couldn't help myself! He was giving me puppy dog eyes and it broke my heart to think that I was going to leave him, so I stayed. And when he thought about how this could link to the nightmares he was having, I thought he was going to have a breakdown and I didn't want that to happen.
I'm spread across the sofa while Ben sits on the floor in front of me, holding my hand.
I really hope I can put this behind me and move forward from here. Thinking about it, even though I feel betrayed and hurt be what he has done, I don't want to loose another person I love in my life, I don't think I would be able to take anymore.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1108
Thank you for reading! I know I haven't updated this book for nearly two months now and I'm sorry, I was super busy and kept forgetting. Please vote and comment, it would mean a lot to me and could motivate me to update more often!
-Grace xx