~•♡➋➍♡•~

Rey's POV
6 months later...
I was lying in bed, it was around 10 o'clock in the morning and she had been up in the night because of Ben's nightmares again. He has them nearly every night and it's always about the same thing because I always go into his head and watch.
It sometimes changes a bit and he doesn't sleep for the rest of the night when that happens. He constantly has purple bags under his eyes and is a complete mess. It got even worse when news that Hux had gone missing had got out, it had made his condition worse. He would never leave my side unless he really needed to.
He was currently hugging onto me really tightly and had his head on my shoulder and hand over my large stomach.
I ran my fingers through his hair, which was unkept and greasy. He would become a little more calm and collected when his mum came for visits which was normally once every two weeks. Today wasn't one of those days.
I kiss his head and begin to try and move him off so that I can go and get a drink, I was starting to become dehydrated. When I finally get out of bed, I begin to sneak away but suddenly hit my little toe off the corner of one of the drawers.
He jerks awake and jumps out of the bed and ran towards me, quickly checking me over and then putting his hands both sides of my face. 'What happened? Are you okay?' He said frantically and looked me straight in the eyes. 'I'm fine, I just stubbed my toe' I say and smile. He lets out a sigh in relief.
'Baby' I say and pull him into a hug. 'What is going on in your head? Why do you never sleep well anymore?' I say and my tears begin to bubble in my eyes.
'No, don't cry, please don't cry. I'm sorry' he said and hugged her tighter. 'I just need to protect you, I can't let you or the baby get hurt' he said and he cried into my top. 'We are going to be fine Ben' I say and kiss his cheek. He nodded and looked away.
'I keep having these nightmares, they are nearly all the same but sometimes they change. It's of Hux killing you and taking our baby away and I can do nothing to stop it. But I don't think they are just nightmares, I think they are visions of the future' he said and looked straight into my eyes.
'Ben, you are just overthinking things. I'm sure the only reasons they keep coming is because your lack of sleep and you worrying so much about it' I tell him. 'Maybe I am just overthinking things' Ben said with a sigh. 'But I still want to make sure you are safe. I won't be as clingy as I have been but I will protect you at all costs, even if it means my life' he said and puts his hands on my baby bump.
'I just want the baby to have the best life that it can possibly have' he said. 'And it will' I say with a smile. 'You just need to stay calm, okay?' I ask him and he nods. I wipe the tears that were on my cheeks put my hands at each side of his face.
'I'm away to make some pancakes, do you want any?' I ask him. 'Okay, I want to help though' he tells me and I nod.

Poe's POV
I decided I wanted to get away the crowd at the base for a bit and decided to assign myself to a mission that I came up with. I need to find Hux.
For all we know, he may be gathering more troops in a planet far from here and getting ready to attack us and break the deal. I've only been gone for two days and have already heard of a sighting of him from someone on Canto Bight at the casino. Though the person said he didn't stay long, he went away with some rich alien and left the planet.
It wouldn't surprise me is he was trying to get the alien to put money towards weapons or ships for his little plan I think he is creating. I've kept in contact with the general all through the two days of this mission and told her anything and everything I have discovered.
I just hope this plan doesn't involve Kylo in any way, that would put Rey and her child in danger. Rey was his good friend and he didn't want to see her getting hurt or killed by her own husband.
As much as I despise the man, I don't think he would do that to Rey or his own child. He loves her, I can tell in his eyes. I can tell when anyone is in love by there eyes. My parents looked at each other in the same way. And if he was really going to kill her, he would probably wait until the baby is born as it may be a chance of him getting a new apprentice when the child is grown up.
I fly through the New Republic grave yard, well that's what it is called now. Tons of debris flew past my ship, debris from the planets that the First Order had blown up on the same day we had blown up the Starkiller base.
Billions of people died on that day; friends, enemies, allies, strangers, senators, children. It's still very hard to believe and quite unsettling to even think about. And I had seen them explode that day, I was flying towards Takodana to help get the First Order away from Maz's place.
I saw them fly past my ship, they weren't close to my ship but they were still very visible. I watched as they hit the planets and the grounds of the planets began to lift and break off of the planet and out into space. Under that it was burning, it's what I think a star would look like if we could get closer and it wasn't as bright.
I snap out of my little trace and see that someone is trying to communicate with my ship.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1062
Thank you for reading! I've had this sitting here waiting for a while if I'm honest, I really should have updated sooner. Please comment any thoughts or ideas as they are really appreciated!
-Grace xx