~•♡➌➋♡•~

A week till baby is due...
Hux's POV
'Sir, we have entered the Chommell sector' Captain Horrod said and I smirk. 'Excellent, hopefully the spies have done their job well enough and all the information is relevant' I say and look out of the ships main window which was overlooking the planet of Naboo. This is where Kylo and the scavenger have been staying and where their child will be, which according to the spies reports isn't born yet. This will be perfect for my plan.
'Have the force cuffs been delivered yet?' I ask, turning to the general behind me. 'Only one pair sir, apparently the supplier didn't have enough resources or time to make two' the general gulped and handed over a box with the cuffs in them.
'I knew there was something about the supplier, after this is done we will have to pay him a visit. Hopefully Ren forgot about the necklace and the scavengers force is blocked or that being pregnant with a force sensitive makes her force weaker' I say and the general nods.
I can tell that the general is nervous and wanted to get away from me but I'm unsure why, maybe because of the force cuffs. 'You are dismissed general' I say and he scurried away.
'Captain Horrod, keep an eye on that young general, there is something suspicious about him' I say and look back at the planet of Naboo, time to end this.

Rey's POV
'I want this babies out of me' I say as Ben rubs my back which is killing me, like my feet and everywhere else.
'I know baby, I know' Ben said and kissed the back of my neck. 'I also really want some pancakes and honey but we ran out of honey last week' I said and turned to him, fluttering my eyelashes.
'Fine, I'll go get some honey, anything else your highness?' He asked and I turned around fully to face him. 'Umm, maybe some ice cream too please' I say with a giggle. 'I got you a massive box of ice cream yesterday, you finished it?' Ben asked astonished. 'Yep' I say and lie back on bed.
'Fine, I'll be back soon. Remember, holo me if your water breaks or anything feels out of the ordinary' Ben said and kissed my nose before getting up from the bed and sliding his boots on.
'I will but be back quick, I really want those pancakes with honey' I say and lick my lips and Ben laughs and pulls me in for a quick hug before disappearing out of the room and out of the house.
The shop was only a quick walk from this palace like house so he shouldn't be too long. What I didn't expect is for him to be back so soon. The door downstairs opened and then slammed closed a few seconds later but it was weird because I couldn't sense Ben at all.
I got up from my bed and went over to my dresser and picked up the holo.
We had set it so that we can track each other through them. The tracker said he was still at the shop, my heart stops. Someone is in my house and I don't know who it is.
I quickly slip into our walk in closet and shut the door as slowly and quietly as possible and go into the little secret room behind one of the shelf's and hide.
I dial Ben's number into my holo pad as I shake, someone could be here to hurt the babies!

Ben's POV
I had just gotten out of the shop with a bag of Rey's cravings when my holo rings from my pocket. I put my hand into my pocket and grab it, it's Rey's number. Her water must have broke.
I pick it up and see Rey's terrified face pop up on the screen, she wasn't in the bedroom though. 'Baby, what's wrong? Did your water break?' I ask and began to walk quicker back to the house, not far to go now.
'My water hasn't broken, please come back quick' she whispered and I could see she was shaking. 'Rey, what's happened?' I say and began to run, swinging the bag of groceries over one shoulder.
'There's someone in the house Ben, I don't know who though. They might be here to hurt the baby' she whispers and I could see a tear run down her face. I go cold, it must be Hux. I run even faster.
'Baby, are you in the safe room?' I ask, I was nearly at the house, just another corner. 'Yes' She whispered and moved slightly. I heard a lot of noise in the background of her holo and see her start to panic.
I'm finally outside the house and I can see two troopers standing at the door. I grab my lightsaber and kill them both before entering the house. I kept Rey on holo with me but put it in my pocket.
I ran up the stairs towards our room and saw Hux and a bunch of troopers were destroying the place. The bed had been overturned and they were away into the closet. I ran in and stabbed the first trooper. Hux turned and began to chuckle.
'Look who arrived to the party, maybe you can help us find what we are looking for but first you can help us test theses cuffs' he said and held up a pair of force cuffs.
Troopers tried to grab me and pin me to the floor but I didn't give up, stabbing and slicing them all with my lightsaber, they aren't going to hurt my Rey or our kids.
Hux pulled out a small pistol and shot me in the shoulder, I was in agony but I continued to fight off the last few troopers. I could feel blood run down my arm but I tried to ignore it. A guard tried to attack from behind but I used the force to throw him against the wall and snap his neck while I killed the other two troopers with my lightsaber. I was completely out of breath and still had the food bag over my shoulder which I put on the ground.
I was going to turn to confront Hux but he shot me twice in the back and I doubled over in pain, it was almost unbearable.
He walked towards me with the cuffs in his hands, getting ready to cuff me. But Hux's steps stopped as my vision began to blur and I heard my name being shouted before I past out.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1114
Thank you for reading, please comment and vote, it would mean a lot to me! This book hasn't got that long left and I'm sorry for leaving my this chapter on a cliffhanger (sorta).
-Grace xx