~•♡➊➐♡•~

Rey's POV
I examine the beautiful necklace that Kylo had given me with a smile on my face. Though it seems really out of character for him to give something like this to me, I just let it blow over as it is our wedding day wether we like it or not.
Kylo still sat next to me, sipping on some sort of alcohol he had been given by one of the butlers who were walking around offering it. I did get asked but kindly declined, I've already had enough booze for one day.
Kylo got up and said 'I'm going to talk to some generals, I'll be back over soon' and then just left. I was left sitting alone for quite some time, no one wanting to come near me as I was now the wife of one if not the most feared men in the galaxy.
I sigh and play with the material on my dress until I hear a small voice in front of me say 'excuse me?'. I look up and see a little boy who I had seen running around the Resistance base in the past, he was one of the pilots son and he was around six.
I smile at him and nod so he continued talking. 'My name is Zark and I wondered if you wanted someone to speak to, you look very lonely' he tells me. 'I'd love too, here take a seat' I say and patted one a space on the seat that I was sitting on. Apparently this little boy was one of the bravest in the room.
'I really like you dress, it's very pretty' Zark said with a toothy smile. 'Thank you, I really like your suit, it's very smart' I tell him. 'Thanks, but is rather be wearing something a little more comfortable. These shoes are starting to give me blisters' he tells me.
'Why not you just take them off and you can walk about in your socks? It will be way more comfortable and I'm sure no one will mind' I tell him. He nodded and slipped the little shoes off his feet and let them fall to the floor.
'That's much better' he said and let out a massive sigh and leaned back. 'You tired?' I ask him as he yawns a little. 'A little bit but I want to stay up until the cake is cut' he tells me. 'Oh, I'm waiting for that too kid' I say with a smile. Though this little boy was quite young, I couldn't help but notice how mature he was. 'I think I have to go over to see my mum now' he tells me. 'Well it was nice talking to you' I say with a smile and then he runs off and I'm alone once again.
I haven't seen Poe, Finn, Luke or Leia anywhere yet which is quite weird.

Kylo's POV
While all the generals start a conversation, I end up zoning out and just staring over at Rey, who was sitting alone where I had left her with a bored and slightly sad look on her face. I decide to walk away from their conversation, it was boring anyway and go to her.
'You want to dance?' I ask and hold out my hand. She contemplated for a moment but decided to take it and I led her to the dance floor.
We danced in silence for awhile until she broke it. 'You do realise we're going to have to..' she began but I already knew what she was going to say. 'I know' I tell her. It was part of the stupid agreement and was part of Hux and I's plan so I had to do it, we had to do it.
'We can get drunk and do it so none of us remember anything' I suggest. 'I really don't want to drink anything else tonight' she tells me.
'Well... maybe I can be drunk so it isn't as awkward' I suggest. 'Alright, but don't get too drunk because you'll end up being sick all over me' she warns. 'I won't, I'll drink just enough so I'm drunk and then we can go to the wedding suit' I tell her. She nodded and we continued dancing, she ended up standing on my feet and putting her head against my chest. I could tell she was getting tired.
It was finally time to cut the cake which ended up passing quickly so I didn't really remember much of it.
After that Rey went to speak to the traitor, the pilot, Skywalker and General Organa. I decided to start drinking, not much as I actually had to get to my room. I was going to bring some up with me.

Leia's POV
I see in the corner of my eye that Ben is drinking but it wasn't a little bit, it was quite a lot. Buying glass after glass after glass. It must be due to nerves for what he must do tonight. As much as he will doubt it, he is a lot like Han. From the way he stands, to his height and even the way he smiles is very similar.
Her little boy had grown up and even though he hurt her, even though he hates her and even though they are at opposite sides of this, she still loves him.
The night is nearing to a close and everyone is disappearing away on ships or to a room they have booked in the hotel. Ben and Rey have the whole of the top floor to themselves so if he has a tantrum or they end up having a duel, they are up and away from everyone else.
Luke and I had booked a twin room in the middle of the hotel tower, I didn't want to be alone and nor did he. It's not like he is a total stranger, he is my brother, twin brother.
I see Rey make her way back over to Kylo and they both walked towards the elevator, Luke and I followed close behind as Finn and Poe had left.
The elevator ride was alright except Ben wouldn't speak or look at Luke and I. It eventually got to our floor and I quickly said bye to the two then Luke and I made our way out, the elevator door shutting soon after.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1068
Thank you for reading and sorry for not updating for a while, I've just been very lazy lately and couldn't think of what to write. Please vote and comment any ideas for future chapters! I'm preparing myself for writing my first ever smut and I have no idea how it will turn out...
- Grace xx