~•♡➊➎♡•~

Kylo's POV
I did warn Rey not to drink too much of the Champagne but did she listen? No! She's now really drunk and falling about the ship. 'Come and sit down Rey' I say and direct her over to the sofa.
'Nooooooo' she said and tried to drink some more champagne but I took the bottle away from her. 'Give it backkkk' she complained. 'You've had to much to drink Rey' I tell her and go to the bathroom, pouring the rest down the sink.
'Oh my god' she complained and flopped onto the sofa with a scowl on her face. 'It's your own fault' I say sitting next to her. She flopped sideways so her head was on my knee and giggled. 'I'm just thankful you got nothing on your dress' I said and looked down at her. She reached her hand up to my hair and ran her hands through it.
'Your hair is so soft' she mumbled. I removed her hand from my hair and held both of her wrists in my hand. 'I'll go and get you some water' I say and let go of her wrists. Bad idea, she leaned up and jumped onto my knee, straddling me and pushing me back down onto the sofa.
'Not so fast big boy' she said in a flirtatious voice. 'Rey, your drunk' I tell her and try to push her off but she uses the force to freeze me. I start to break through it but she keeps putting it back up. 'Buttt you're so hottt' she said and grounded against me. An awakening happened in my pants, I cursed under my breath.
'Rey, stop you're drunk, don't do anything you will regret' I tell her as I break through her force. I grabbed her and pinned her down beneath me, holding her hands above her head. She giggled and tried to get her hands free of my hold.
'Rey, you're going to have a drink of water then we are going to go to the bathroom and you are going to be sick as much times as you can, okay?' I ask her. 'Fineeee but I want a kiss firsttt' she said.
'Is that a deal?' I ask her. 'Deal now kiss meee' she said and licked her lips.
I sigh and pull her closer and connect my lips to hers. She ran her fingers through my hair and straddled me again. She pulled away and asked 'Am I sitting on you lightsaberrr?' She asked causing me to go really red.
'Yes so you better get off otherwise you might accidentally activate it' I say playing alongside she didn't ask much questions. She slid off my lap quickly and sits next to me.
'You go to the toilet and try and be sick as many times as you can and I'll go and get you water' I tell her and make my way into the kitchen area of the ship.
I grab a glass and fill it with cold water then air my way through to the bathroom where she was slouched over the toilet being sick. I put the glass down and hold back the few strands of her hair that are down and rub and pat her back.
'Be sick as many times as you can, it will get the alcohol out of your system' I tell her as she continues to be sick. She eventually gets up and washes her mouth out with water at the sink. She told the glass of water I left out and began to drink it.
She finished the glass and said 'my head really hurts'. 'Go and lie down, if you sleep for a bit it might get better' I tell her and then she walks out the bathroom.
I lock the door behind her. I have to sort out what's going on in my pants before anyone sees that isn't drunk.

Leia's POV
I'm in a ship with most of the Resistance on the way to the reception and meal after the wedding. I just hope everything is alright with Rey and Ben.
I'm always worrying that he is going to hurt her or make her upset, but I'm also worried about him too. If he does push her too far, he might end up with another scar.
I sit with a warm drink in my hand and sip it as I watch out the window. It should only be about 15 more minutes till we get to where we are having the reception.
Poe Dameron is sitting next to me on his holo, looking to see what people have been saying about the wedding.
'Well General, they have made up a lot of things that apparently happened after the cameras went off' he tells me with a slight chuckle. 'Like what?' I ask curiously and look down at his holo.
'One source said that Kylo and Rey had a lightsaber duel and ended up destroying the place, another says that you and Hux had a argument and you slapped him and another said that someone shot and they whole room turned into chaos' he chuckled.
'Well none of that actually happened, where are they getting theses ideas from?' I ask with confused look.
'Probably from some attention seeking writers who want more money' he tells me and switches his holo off. I take another sip of my warm drink and look back out the window. 'Yeah, I agree' I say to him as I watch the stars in hyperspace wiz past.
Poe gets up and goes over to sit with the other pilots who are playing some sort of betting game. I feel the seat move as someone sits down next to me.
I look to my right and see that it is Luke with a small smile on his face. 'You alright?' He asked me and took my hand, giving it a little squeeze. 'Yeah, I'm fine...I just wish that Han was here' I sign and look into his blue eyes.
'Me too' he said and hugged me.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1016
Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment as it makes me more motivated to write!!
-Grace xx

~♡•♡•♡~Words- 1016Thank you for reading!! Please vote and comment as it makes me more motivated to write!!-Grace xx