~•♡➊➒♡•~

Rey's POV
I woke up to an empty bed, Kylo must have left the room embarrassed and I feel a little embarrassed too. My head is very painful due to all the alcohol I had to drink last night, well this is just great.
I take my robe and tie it around my naked form and grab clothes that were left for me in the wardrobe, then make my way through to the bathroom. I lock the door and place all of my thinks up on the counter. I switch the shower on and slip off my robe before stepping in.
I make sure give between my legs a proper clean and then wash the rest of my body. I squirt some shampoo into my palm and rub it between both hands before putting it into her hair.
When I finished my shower, I quickly dried myself off and changed into some clothes new clothes. I then wrapped my hair up in a towel, grab my robe and carried it out of the bathroom to put it back into the bedroom. I then go into the main living area and see Kylo is sitting on one of sofas.
I just walk past and into one of the other rooms, which happened to be the kitchen. I got myself a drink of water and some pain killers for the headache I had that was constantly pounding at the back of my skull.
I quickly put it into my mouth and take a big gulp of water, washing the drug down into my stomach. I finish the glass of water and put the used glass by the sink. I turn and see Kylo is leaning on the doorframe of the kitchen, looking over at me.
I try and get past him but he just simply moves so that he is blocking my path. I sigh and look up at him again. 'What do you want?' I ask with a sign. 'You're ignoring me princess, and I don't like it' he said with a smirk. 'Since when did you ever call me Princess?' I ask frustrated, this was ridiculous. 'What do you prefer? Scavenger? Sweetheart? Or maybe baby girl?' He said and I just rolled my eyes.
'Why would you even consider calling me baby girl?' I ask. 'Baby girl it is then' he said and moved his face closer to mine, I had no idea what was going on.
'What are you doing?' I ask, really confused and a little nervous. 'Something I should have done a long time ago' he said and put his lips onto mine. My eyes were open in shock but his were closed and his hands were holding my face up.
When he pulled away, he rested his head against mine. 'I love you Reyhanne' he said which caused my eyes to go wide. 'You're lying, stop trying to play with my feelings' I say and push him away. I know what he's doing, he's trying to make a fool out of me. He's trying to get me to open up, let him in and fall for him, then he will laugh in my face and push me away like I am dust.
'I'm not going to do that' he told me and put his hands on my face, he was reading my mind and I hate it. I try and get into my head but for some reason I can't access the force at all. I try and try and try but I can't, I feel pathetic.
'Hey, sometimes that happens sweetheart, sometimes even I struggle to access the force for unknown reasons' he tells me. 'I thought I told you to stop calling me sweetheart' she said with a huff. 'Sorry baby girl' he said with a smirk and pulled her into his chest.

Kylo's POV
I feel like I'm not lying when I said that I loved her. I keep telling myself I was but I'm not sure.
I'm not sure if I can go through with this plan Hux and I created, it's only going to end badly next matter what happens. If I go ahead with the plan, the galaxy will be a mess and Rey will probably hate me but if I don't go ahead with the plan, I will be labelled a traitor and someone important will end up dead.
Weather that is General Leia, or Skywalker or even Rey, I don't want to risk any.
Even though I don't really see my mother and uncle as family anymore, when I killed my father, I felt like I had been ripped apart and drowning in self hatred. It couldn't happen again, unless it was natural.
I looked down at the girl in my arms, she was surprised of my actions but I could also tell she was a tiny bit suspicious. She thought that I was forcing myself to hug her, she also thought that I was going to play with her feelings then leave her. She was also confused on why she couldn't use the force and I wasn't planning on telling her that I had blocked her force with the necklace she had on.
'Do you..truly love me or are you just saying that?' She said in a soft voice against my chest. 'I mean it baby girl, I really do' I say, I'd call it a half truth and half lie.
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes and a tiny smile on her face. 'No one has ever loved me like that before, not one person. Yes a few friendship loves but never loved the way you say you do' she tells me. I step forward and bring her little trembling form into my arms. I puts kids on her hair and rest my chin on her head.
She buried her head in my chest and I could hear her sobbing. 'Shhh shhhh, it's okay, you're alright, I got you' I tell her and hug her closer to me. She pulls away and goes up on her tip toes to kiss my cheek, I turn beetroot red and she smiles at me.
Her cheeks were still damp with tears so I use my fingers to wipe it away.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1046
Thank you for reading, I'm sorry I haven't updated this story or any of my other ones lately. I don't have a good excuse on why but I promise I will try and update more often!
-Grace xx