~•♡➌➑♡•~

7 years later...
Rey's POV
'Grayson, stop pulling your sisters hair!' I shout into the living room where Abelia and Grayson were playing. Abelia was screaming at her twin brother to stop. I storm through to the living room, my large stomach leading the way.
'I'm not doing anything, she's trying to get me into trouble!' He explained with an angry look across his little face which is so much like his fathers.
'He was! He was using the force to do it' Abelia grumbled and gave her brother a death glare.
'You two behave, your father will be home very soon from his meeting and I don't think he would be happy if he walked in and heard you two screaming at each other.' I then look over at Grayson who was sticking his tung out at his sister. 'If I hear anymore of this screaming and wining, you will both be sent to your rooms for the rest of the day.'
They were both quiet as I walked back into the kitchen, an undecorated cake was waiting for me.
Ben had been called away to a meeting with the senate so he had been gone for two days now, he was due back later today. I was supposed to go too but Ben wouldn't allow me because I was only a few weeks away from being ready to give birth.
The kids had been good for me most of the time thankfully so it wasn't too exhausting. They would have occasional argument but nothing too serious.
I find it hard to believe that Grayson and Abelia are 7 now, it feels like they were only born a few days ago. It feels like time has flown by me these past few years, I'm nearly 30 now and Ben is nearly 40, thought he doesn't at all look it.
I begin spreading the butter icing across the top of the cake and around the sides with a knife. I pour some sprinkles into my hand and then drop them onto the cake. The cake looks a mess but hopefully it tastes okay.
I hear the kids shouting again and sigh. I sounded through to the room ready to send them to their room when I see Ben kneeling down and giving the kids a hug. So that's what all the commotion is about.
He kisses both of their cheeks and my heart melts and my eyes begin to well up, damn hormones.
Ben looks up at me and smiles. The tears flow down my face as I smile widely at him. He gets up and walks over to me, his arms inviting me in for a hug. I accept it and press myself into his chest as much as my stomach will allow. It feels amazing.
I look up at his face, starring into his beautiful eyes. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. I hear the sounds of two displeased children making comments like 'eww' and 'gross' as we did so. We pull apart chuckling, god I missed him.
He kneels down and puts both his large hands over my stomach. 'Hey little one, Daddy is Home' he said and kissed her stomach. I run my fingers through his soft locks of hair as he did so. The baby kicks against his hands wildly, desperate to be out of my stomach and in his father's arms.
Yes. We're having a son. We haven't told the twins as we want it to be a surprise. A name has not been chosen yet and likely will not be chosen until after he is born.
Ben gets up from his knees and pulls me in for another hug. I notice that Abelia and Grayson have both left the room at some point, probably gone upstairs to their rooms.
'I brought you something back from the trip' Ben said and pulled away from me. He reached into his pocket and took out a small box and handed it to me. I opened it and saw that it was a beautiful necklace with an small emerald on the charm, it was beautiful.
I don't normally like jewellery but this wasn't too flashy or big, it was just right. I look up to thank Ben but realise that he isn't there, he is instead down on one knee with a ring in his hands.
'I know we are already married but we weren't in love when it took place and almost doesn't feel official to me. I love you and I want to have a proper wedding with people we actually know. Rey Solo, will you marry me again?' He asked hopefully.
It's like fireworks have been set off inside me. A smile bursts onto my face and I nod crazily.
'Yes!' I scream in excitement as he slides the ring onto my finger. As soon as he stands, he picks me up bridal style and kisses me once again.
'I love you so much' I breath out as we pull away from the kiss.
'I know' he said with a smirk 'I love you too'.

The End

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count- 854
I'd like to thank everyone for reading my book and also voting on it too. I can't believe this book has 25k, that is actually mind blowing to me and a dream come true!
I am aware that there are a lot of grammar errors throughout but hopefully when I get better and have more time, I will go back and sort it I promise.
Thank you for all the supportive comments, they mean the world to me. I'm sorry that it took me over a year to finish this, I'm a very slow writer.
If you want to, go check out some of my other books, I will hopefully start updating 'The Other side of the Fence' again soon.
Thank you everyone :)
-Grace xx