~•♡➋➑♡•~

Finn's POV
I made my way to Leia's office. Rose said it may be a promotion but I don't think it is. It will be bad news about something, I just know it. I knocked on her door and waited a few minutes. 'Come in' she shouted. I opened the door and saw that Leia was sitting at her desk with a cup of tea. She was doing something on her computer.
'Take a seat' she told him so he sat on the wooden chair in front of her. She tidied a few bits of paper to the side of her desk. She took a sip of tea and then cleared her throat.
'I have received news from Poe only a couple of minutes ago, he thinks he has found Hux but is not 100% sure' Leia told me. Well this isn't what I was expecting at all, I thought I was coming in here for a promotion or to be scolded for not doing any work lately.
'If he really has found Hux then we are going to need a couple of people willing to follow him around' Leia told me and leaned froward a little on her chair. 'If this is Hux, are you willing to help us spy on him?' She asked. This would be way more exciting than sitting about in an office doing nothing, there is no way I am turning this down.
I just nod and Leia smiles softly.
'Thank you' She said and took another sip of tea.

Hux's POV
That idiot pilot seriously thinks that I don't know he is waiting out the back of the club. We managed to connect back into the security cameras and find him again.
Our ship isn't even out back, it is on the outskirts of the city which is around a 10 minute walk. What's even better is that we have also managed to get someone to find the scavengers holo pad number so we can give her a call and tell her some things she might not know about her husband.
I'm going to tell her everything about our plan and how he was just using her to get power. The mother to be will be completely distraught, she will run away, likely go to the resistance base or Jakku. Once we track her down, we will end her and possibly even her children once and for all.
This will tear Kylo's or should I say Ben apart. He will live a miserable life while I lead the Galaxy, he will be in no fit state to rule on his own. And if the scavenger doesn't believe me, I have lots of proof from holo calls to messages to even videos of him discussing it.
I was always well prepared for betrayal and this time is no different except it's against my biggest enemy.
I take a sip of my beer and chuckle to myself, I've been waiting to make him feel pain for a long time now and finally I can. I look over at the other generals and the table and give them an evil smirk.
'I think we should walk back to our ship gentlemen' I tell them and they all nod. I grab the glass of beer, I'm taking it with me weather the staff at the club like it or not. Once I get back to the ship, I am going to start my plan by holoing the scavenger.
God, this is going to be fun.

Poe's POV
I've been sitting out here for nearly an hour now and still nothing but thankfully the club is closing in a hour so if he is in there, he'll come out the back soon.
'Poe this is General Organa, anything yet?' She asked through the radio. I look out the window and sweep my eyes round before replying. 'Nothing at all general, I'm starting to think that he is not actually here but I'll wait until the club closes and hopefully he will appear' I told her.
'Okay, remember to update me if anything happens' she told me. 'Don't worry general, you'll be the first person I tell' I say with a smirk. 'Well, I guess we'll talk later or whenever you find something' Leia said. 'Okay, have a good day general' I say into the radio. 'You too' she said and then ended the radio call from her side.
I switch mine off too and went back to staring out the window. BB-8 had went into low power mode so I was on my own and had to find a way of keeping myself awake.
Another hour goes by and still nothing at all. I am struggling to keep my eyes open now. The club has just closed and lots of drunk people are wondering around the back of the club, none of them are Hux though. I rub my eyes and decide to wake BB-8 up so that I can get some sleep. He's fully charged and can wake me up if he sees anything.
He wasn't really happy about being woken up but he agreed to watch the area while I slept. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Rey's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night to sudden nausea. I put a hand over my mouth and detangled myself from Ben, who was in a deep sleep.
I ran to the bathroom and spilled out all the contents that were in my stomach. I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth out with water t get rid of the disgusting taste.
I wiped my mouth before leaving the bathroom, the light was automatic so it switched off when I left the room. I was going to go back to bed and back to sleep but I heard something buzzing. I looked around the room and saw that my holo pad was lighting up one half of the room and the noise was coming from it.
Who was trying to contact me at this time in the morning? Was it Leia? Or maybe Finn? Could they be in trouble?!
I race over as fast as I could to my holo and saw that an unknown number was trying to call me. I don't know if I should pick up, it's probably someone trying to sell me death sticks or something.
I take my holo out of the room and answer the call. An unexpected face pops up on the screen and I nearly drop the device.
'Hello scavenger' Hux said in a deep voice.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count: 1108
Thank you for reading! Long time no update (I updated like a month ago, I'm such a bad person).
-Grace xx