~•♡➋➎♡•~

Leia's POV
'Poe? Are you there? Can you hear me?' I ask into the communicator and wait to see if he has enough signal to reply. 'I can hear you loud and clear general' he said and I chuckle.
'Where are you?' I ask and look around my quarters, it was late and I was alone. 'I'm just passing the planet graveyard' he said. 'Okay, any new information?' I ask, I really hope that he has found something so that we can find him and are able to track him. I don't trust him at all.
'Not really general, same things I've told you already really' He said and I sigh. As long as he is out free, we are in danger. He may be gathering up an army right under our noses.
'Okay, make sure you tell me if you find out anything new' I say.
'I will general, I'll talk to you later' he tells me. 'Okay Dameron' I say with a slight smile. 'Get some rest general, we will find him' Poe said and hung up. I switch off the computer and head over to the window but something in the corner of my eye stops me in my tracks.
I walk over to it and pick it up, tears start to bubble in my eyes. It was a picture of Han and Ben when he was first born. I miss Han everyday, I wish he was still here.
I really wish that it wasn't my own son that killed him, it would be easier to accept in a way. Though it wasn't really my son, it was the creature that was controlling him like a puppet that technically killed him.
I trace my finger over little Ben's face, it was so small but he was a big baby who weighed just over 10 lbs. He was a super cute baby though and now he is a handsome grown man but I still love him the same.
Its at times like this that I wish that I didn't have the force because then Han might still have been alive and Ben would have never left us. I put the picture back down and walk over to my bed and carefully sit down on it. I had a really bad back at the moment and it was affecting some of my daily movements but not in a severe way.
I lie back on the bed and pull the warm covers over me and rest my head on the memory foam pillow. My eyes start to become very heavy and I end up falling asleep to the sound of the wind against the window of my room.

Rey's POV
I begin to pour some of the pancake mix into a pan which has been greased so that it won't stick. I had never made pancakes before, I've watched videos of people making them though and it looks old pretty simple.
Ben was wanted my to help me and he says that he's a pro at it so if I need help, he's there. I watch as the top of the pancake began to get covered in small bubbles and then I decide I'm going to turn it over.
'Can you get me the spatula?' I ask Ben's and he nods. He opens a drawer and pulls one out then hands it to me. 'Thank you' I say and get back to flipping over the pancake. Once it is cooked at both sides, I take it off of the pan and put it onto a plate.
'It doesn't look as good as I thought it would' I tell him with a sigh. 'It's the first pancake, the first pancake is always the worst one out of the lot' Ben tells me and I nod. 'Can you take over? I'm feeling a bit dizzy' I tell him and he nods. I turn and begin to walk away. Dark splotches begin to float across my eyes and I lean against the table for support as my legs begin to shake. 'Rey!' Ben says and makes his way over to support me but then he decides just to pick me up in his arms and carry me through to the living room.
He lay me down on the sofa and put a hand on my head. 'I'll go get a cold cloth to put on your head and a drink of water, I'll be back' he said and kissed my forehead. I wasn't seeing any black splotches anymore but I still had quite a sore head and felt a little dizzy.
I close my eyes, I am suddenly super tired and really want to sleep. I move into a more comfortable position and start to feel myself drift off. Then something cold is placed on my head and I hear a cup being put down on the table.
'Baby, you shouldn't be sleeping after you nearly fainted in the kitchen, you're not supposed to' he tells me and leans down on the floor next to me. I just groan and open my eyes which are facing up at the plain white ceiling. 'I'll help you sit up so you can drink your water' he said and put his urns under both of mine and carefully pulls me up unduly my back is against the arm of he sofa and I am sitting up. He hands me the glass of water and runs his fingers through my hair.
'I'm away to go and finish making the pancakes, I'll bring some though for you once I am finished' he told me and went back into the kitchen. I took a sip of the water and put it back onto the table.
I place my hands on my belly, I still haven't felt the baby kick yet. I also haven't seen any scans
of the baby yet, I wanted it all to be a surprise. I get a droid to check and make sure the baby is healthy and well and that's it.
I don't know the gender or if it's even just one baby. Twins run in Ben's side of the family and my stomach is unusually big for just one baby but it could easy just be a really big baby.
My fingers dance across my belly in circles and I smile. I can't wait to get the baby or babies out of me, I'll finally get to eat and drink anything I want again.
'Hey baby or babies, it's Mum. I can't wait to have you out of me and in my arms and heather can your Dad. He's making pancakes in the kitchen for breakfast because I wasn't feeling too good' I say to my stomach. 'We both love you so soo much' I say and spread my hand right across my stomach.
'Can you kick or do anything to let us know that you are definitely there, it's still so surreal to me really' I say with a slight laugh.

Ben's POV
I stand in the kitchen doorway and watch Rey talk to her baby bump while the pancake cooks on one side. I know that we are going to have twins but I don't want to tell her and ruin the surprise.
I head back into the kitchen with a massive weight on my chest. She still isn't 100% safe, Hux is out there free and could attack at any time and my dreams keep altering according to what is happening in our lives. But this could also work to my advantage because I know what to look out for.
Maybe I should try and kill Hux before any of this could happen but I just need to find out where he is and what he is doing.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1298
Thank you for reading and sorry I haven't updated in a while, I really need to get a schedule sorted for updating. Please vote and comment what you think or any ideas you have for the story!
-Grace xx