~•♡➊➏♡•~

Kylo's POV
The ship was away to land and Rey was curled up asleep next to me, her legs leaning against mine.
'Rey' I say softly and shake her shoulder. She groans and slaps my arm with her hand. 'You have to get up, we're away to land' I tell her and she finally decided to sit up.
For someone who has been asleep, her hair is pretty emasculate and doesn't look like she has been asleep at all. In fact she doesn't look like she's been asleep in anyway.
'How's your head?' I ask her and rub her back. 'It still really hurts but it's gotten a little better' she tells me and puts her hands up to her head. 'I'll go and look for some pain killers, there should be some in the first aid kit' I tell her and stand up' making my way through to the storage room.
There was so many boxes but I eventually found one full with the things so I took two packets. I grab her another glass of water to wash it down with and make it through to the main room of the ship. She wasn't there.
I put the pain killers and water down on a small table and went to have a little look round the ship for her.
I found her slouched over the toilet being sick again so I held back the little strands of hair and rubbed her back like I did before. She leaned back away from the toilet and said 'sorry, i just felt really sick all of a sudden'. She gets up and washes her mouth out again. 'It's okay, if you had to be sick then you had to be sick' I tell her and we make our way back into the main room.
I give her a pill and the water and put the spare pills in my pocket just incase they were at all needed. 'We should be arriving in a few minutes so just make sure you take everything' I tell her and sit down on the sofa.
'Thank you' she said and sat down next to me. 'For what?' I ask confused. 'For looking after me not that long ago and for warning me even though I didn't listen' she tells me and plays with the side of her dress.
'It's fine, I just didn't want you to embarrass yourself in front of everyone at the dinner' I say with a small smile and she smiles back.

Rey's POV
I noticed that the famous Kylo Ren was actually smiling, well that was strange. It's like he's a different person and an actual nice, wise person at that.
I heard the beeping sound signalling that we were going to land so I made my way to the ramp with him behind me. The ship jerked causing me to nearly fall over but Kylo caught me and helped me balance again.
'Thank you' I say and smiled at him. 'You say thank you too much' he smirked but then the ramp started to lower and it disappeared. I look out and see many people with holo cams flashing and screaming outside.
I take a deep breath and Kylo offers me his arm which I take with a nod. We make our way through the crowd and I keep my head down. I really hate being around so much people, it makes me feel crushed and so small but it's probably because I've been alone for must of my life.
Kylo on the other hand doesn't seem to mind it but doesn't like when the get too close with there holos as he gives them daggers that make them back away.
We finally manage to get to the halls and I see Leia waiting for us. The hall as we walked in went silent which I couldn't tell if it was a bad thing or a good.
I was sat next to Luke and Kylo in the table arrangement and Kylo was also next to his mother. When food was served I wasn't that hungry and ended up pushing it about the plate but then I realised that the scavengers back on Jakku would die for this so I just ate it.
Once all the food was done we made our way through to the hall that the reception was going to be at, it was enormous.
There was lots of tables that had black and white balloons in the middle, the whole hall was black and white themed. It was beautiful! Everyone started to pour into the room and the lights started to dim down a bit.
Kylo and I sat at our seats until we had to go up and dance in front of everyone but thankfully our classes paid off and we didn't embarrass ourself in front of everyone.
Once our dance was over I ended up dancing with nearly everyone in the hall and not seeing Kylo anywhere but I didn't really care as I was having a lot of fun.

Hux's POV
I waited outside in the cold for Kylo and he finally appeared and I held out a small box for him. 'What's this?' He asked me and opened the box.
'You are to give this to the scavenger, it is a necklace that can only be put on and taken off by one person which in this case is you. It will block off her force powers and if she or anyone who isn't you does try and take it off, the same will happen to them' I tell him with a smirk on my face.
He nods and ran his finger over it. 'You better stick to the plan Ren or there will be consequences' I warn him and walk back into the hall and meet once again with all the other generals who are oblivious to the plan but won't be for long.

Kylo's POV
I slip the necklace into my pocket and make my way back into the hall soon after Hux. I see that Rey is dancing with a First Order General who I don't really recognise.
I sit at the side and just wait for her to be finished dancing but it takes longer than expected. She finally came over after at least an hour of me sitting there. 'You look really annoyed? Is something wrong?' She asks me and I shake my head. 'Just got a headache' I reply and pull the necklace box out of my pocket and hold it out to her. 'Here' I say and she takes the box carefully from my hands.
She opened it and a small smile appeared on her face. 'You really shouldn't have' she said in a happy voice.
'It's fine really, do you want me to put it on for you?' I ask her and she nods. I take the necklace out of the box and unclasp the chains then put them round her neck and clasp them back up again. The end of the chains glow slightly red for a minute and then go back to normal.
'Thank you' she said and sits down next to me, our legs just touching from how close we were together on this chair.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1213
Thank you for reading and sorry I haven't updated in a while. LAST JEDI TRAILER IS OUT IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!! I hope someone does a life stream of it on Insta because otherwise I might not be able to watch it (I'm not from the US and it's a US football/rugby game).
Thank you for reading, please vote and comment as it will motivate me to write more!!
-Grace xx