~•♡➋➋♡•~

Rey's POV
We walk side by side towards the hospital wing, it's a waste of time. I'm only sick, I'm sure of it. We make our way over the desk and Ben talks to the nurse, she seems really scared.
'We'll check it out but there might not be anything wrong with her, but if there is then I have an idea what it is' the nurse said with a gulp.
'That's what I told him' I mumbled and followed the nurse into a hospital room. The light in the room is dimmed down and there is a strange machine in the corner that I've never seen before.
'Please lie on the bed and pull your top above your stomach, we're going to do a scan' the nurse said. I still have no idea what's going on, I've never heard of this type of check before, I've never had to have it.
Ben stands beside the bed as I lie down and pull my top up. He takes my hand as the nurse puts strange gel on my stomach which is pretty cold and then put a handheld machine on my stomach.
The sound of a heartbeat filled the room and a picture of some really small alien looking thing came up on the screen. 'Just as I suspected' the nurse said with a smile and Ben squeezed my hand. 'What is it?' I ask completely clueless and the nurse looked at me weirdly, like I should have noticed something but I didn't. 'Mrs Ren, you are pregnant' the nurse said with a small smile.
My eyes widen, that was the last thing I expected. The nurse wiped the gel off of my stomach and I said nothing, I was too stunned to speak. 'I'll leave you two to speak' the doctor said and walked out the room, shutting the door behind her.
Ben rubbed my thigh and looked up at me. 'You okay?' He asked me. 'It just wasn't what I was expecting' I tell him with a smile. 'I could tell' he said and kissed my head. 'Do you want to get out of here now, go and lie down? You need some rest because we are going away tomorrow' he tells me and I nodded.
I wiped the gel off of my stomach and pulled my top down to cover my stomach again. 'Let's go' I say and we make our way out of the hospital room and back to our dorm. Once back, I am told to go straight to bed while Ben makes me some food and something warm to drink though I'm not sure how long that's going to stay down.
He comes back into the room with a tray that has a warm cup of tea, toast, scrambled eggs, beans and bacon on it. My mouth waters just looking at it. 'Here you go' he says and places the tray carefully onto my lap. 'Thank you Ben' I say and kiss his cheek which makes him go bright red.
He lies down next to me as I eat, we talk about anything and everything we can think of. 'I think we should just go to the Home we are staying at in Naboo and forget about the late honeymoon' Ben tells me and I nod in agreement, I would just be eating nice foods then they would be coming back up again. 'So we could still leave tomorrow but instead go to Naboo' I tell him and he agrees.

Hux's POV
'Kylo Ren abandoned us and the plan! He needs to pay' I shout to the crowd of generals I have gathered in my dorm. They all nod in agreement. 'I think we should kill the girl and make him suffer that way' One of the generals say.
'We need the child for her though, we can use it as a weapon' I tell them. 'So, what are we going to do?' An old general asked. 'Well, I think we should stay quiet until the baby is near due date, we can cut the baby out of her and leave her for dead! We could keep Kylo as prisoner so he suffers from the loss of his wife and the capture of his child' I tell them and they all cheer in agreement.
'So that's it settled then, for now keep quiet and if this plan gets out, I will kill you all no matter if it was you or not' I tell them and they all gulp. I storm out of the room, I'm still mad at Kylo and will refuse to talk to him no matter what.
I'm not letting him go back and become part of the plan anymore, that is gone and a new plan has risen from its ashes. A sick smile spread across my face as I make my way to the dining hall for something to eat, it's open at all hours and is currently nearly completely empty.

Luke's POV
I am sitting in my dorm meditating when I hear a weird noise coming from outside. Confused, I stand up and walk towards the window and open it.
On the ledge sat a porg, how did it get there? Porgs only live on the planet I was hiding on so how did it get here? I pick the little fella up and bring him inside, then shut the window. I was squawking like crazy. 'Hey, I think you need to calm down' I tell it and place it on one of the pillows on the sofa.
It cocks its head to one side, confused. 'I think you should get some rest, I'll have Chewie take you home tomorrow' I tell it. But then I remember that the damn Wookiee would probably eat the poor creature. 'In fact, I will take you back home tomorrow' I tell it as it begins to cuddle down into the pillow. I stroke it's feathers lightly before making my way into my bedroom and shutting the door behind me. I just hope that the little bird won't destroy the living room while I'm asleep.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1023
Thank you for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been working on my other fanfics. Also sorry that this chapter is quite short. In this book, Luke didn't die on the island. I'm just making that clear! Please vote and comment any thoughts or ideas for future chapters!
-Grace xx