~•♡➏♡•~

Rey's POV
Why did I help him?
He was horrible to me, he said that no one cares that I was left on Jakku and yet I helped him bandage up his hand. Yes he said thank you for e doing it but he never said sorry for what he said before.
I felt angry and upset at the same time, but I let no tears fall, he wasn't worth it. As for my anger, I decided to do a small meditation session by myself in my room.
I was calm until I heard someone barge into my room, I open my eyes to see Kylo...what a surprise. 'You know there is something called knocking?!? What do you want?' I sneer at him. 'General Organa has requested that we go back to the room and do our dance lesson' he huffed. I groan and slide off of my bed and walk out of my bedroom door, Kylo following behind me. As we are walking, Kylo mumbles 'god, she walks so slow'.
'I walk faster than most people, the only reason you think I am walking slow is because your legs are so fucking long' I hiss at him and continued to walk. 'Oh, my mistake sweetheart' he says and I swear I want to beat him with a stick right now.
*Good idea sweetheart* I hear a voice say in my head. Oh great, now he can somehow talk to me through the force.
*How is this possible?* I ask him through the force. *We seem to have a Force bond that I forgot I could talk to you through till now* he says.
I've heard about force bonds, Master Luke had taught me about them when I was still training with him. But now I am finished training and now a Jedi Knight and have been for a few weeks now.
This is just perfect...

Leia's POV
My son and Rey walk back into the room that they had both exited around an hour ago. None of them look happy but I decide to ignore that and start to teach them how to dance.
After about 10 minutes of practicing, I find that Ben seems to be better at it than Rey who keeps standing on his feet but I don't know if it's accidental or on purpose.
My motherly instincts could tell that Ben had some sort of feelings for Rey, but I'm not sure what. I know it's down the lines of compassion, I can tell by the way he looks at her and how he doesn't stand on her feet back when she stands on his.
That's something he would do a lot when he was little, if someone was to kick him, he would kick back harder, if someone was to slap him then he would slap them twice, regardless of gender.
I can also tell when he lies because when he does, he starts to run his fingers through his hair and eyes widen a little.
Though I didn't see him much when he was growing up because he was away at Luke's academy, I still knew all these things. Everyday he was away or I was away when he was younger and now, I would miss him. I missed his charm and his little smile and just him in general. And now I see him before me, dancing with a girl that is like an adopted daughter to me.
It warmed my heart, even if they weren't feeling the same way. My little boy had grown up.

Kylo's POV
I dance with the scavenger, she keeps deliberately standing on my feet. Even though it doesn't hurt because she is so light and her feet are much smaller than mine, but it is really irritating.
I can see that Leia is watching us dance with a smile on her face.
The scavenger also kept squeezing my cut hand every so often but I wasn't sure if it was deliberate or if it was because she couldn't keep up with me.
'That's enough for today' Leia says but we still stay the way we were for some reason. One of her small hands holding mine, her hand on the top of my back and mine on her waist. We stay like that for a minute, frozen until the General cleared her throat and we snap back into reality.
I have no idea what just happened but I know I wasn't the only one that experienced it. We step away from each other and blush with embarrassment. I leave the room before it gets really awkward, and I think Rey is just behind me. I turn round and I was right, she was following me I think. 'Hey wait up' she said and I huffed and stopped so she could catch up with me.
'What was that back there? I couldn't move and I don't think you could either, it was strange. Do you know why it happened?' She said. I roll my eyes and tell her 'I don't know and right now I don't care. I just want to get to my room'. That was a lie, I wanted to know what happened and I do care about it. I have no idea if it had something to do with the Force or... no, it wouldn't be that, it couldn't be that!
We're not attracted to each other, well at least she's not I don't think.
We continued to walk and I could help but look down at her small form walking next to me every few minutes, I really needed to stop. Even though we were literally engaged right now, it didn't feel right to think of her the way that I did.
I've been feeling like ever since I met her 2 years ago but I've never let it show as much as I have now. I felt weak and that is something that scares me. I also want to seem heartless and intimidating in front of my Knights when they come in a few weeks. I can't allow her to weaken me, I'm going to avoid her as much as possible from tomorrow onwards.
We finally get back to our dorm and I go straight to my room and shut the door behind me.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1053
Thank you for reading!!
- Grace xx

~♡•♡•♡~Words- 1053Thank you for reading!!- Grace xx