~•♡➓♡•~

Rey's POV
It's been a day since Kylo has said he really liked me and I'm an quite frankly confused. He's never shown me he has feelings in anyway and he just comes out with it like that?! I don't really believe him.
I adjust the dress as I look in the mirror, it looks better now that it has been adjusted at the shoulders. I really like the dress but it is a little bit low round my chest, showing quite a bit of cleavage but I hope that my hair will somehow cover it.

 I really like the dress but it is a little bit low round my chest, showing quite a bit of cleavage but I hope that my hair will somehow cover it

'The dress really suits you' the fitter said with a smile. 'Thank you' I say and turn around so I can see the back of the dress in the mirror. It's not that low at the back but I'm fine with it. I give it a quick twirl before I take it off, the next time I will wear it will be my wedding day.
Once I take it off, I change into my other clothes and say thank you to the fitter before leaving the department and making my way back to my dorm. I hope that he isn't there, I really don't like him.
Sadly he was, and when he saw me he got up and made his way towards me. 'Where were you?' He asked. 'Why does it matter?' I ask, since when did I have to tell him where I go?! 'I'd like to know where my future wife is going so I can protect her' he says.
'I think I can protect myself' I say. 'I know you can but I just want to know that you are safe, where were you?' He asked again. 'I was going to my last dress fitting, happy?' I say and make my way into my bedroom and slam the door. I jump onto my sofa which I had recently put in my room and started to watch a movie on my holo.
Why was he acting like this? Was he planning something or did he really like me? I'm not sure yet but I really want to find out. I continue to watch the holo and suddenly feel really thirsty and my mouth becomes really dry.
I get up off my sofa and make my way through the dorm to the kitchen. I suddenly feel like I'm going to faint so I steady myself by using the counter.
'Are you alright Rey?' I heard someone ask and look up to see Kylo. 'I'm fine' I lie but I begin to see black spots covering my vision. Everything goes dark.

Kylo's POV
I watch as her eyes roll back into her head and she begins to fall. I grab her and carefully lay her down on the floor. I check her pulse which is normal and she didn't seem to have any visible injuries so I think she just fainted because of dehydration.
This was my perfect chance to gain her trust, if I helped her hers then she might begin to like me a bit more and help me with my plan. I pick her up and carry her through to her room and lay her down.
I moved her hair out of her face and notice how beautiful her face is.... No! I can't think like that, it will ruin my whole plan! I get her a glass of water and sit on the sofa in her room. I thought about leaving but I want to make sure she knows that I helped her.
I sit and flip through my holo pad, seeing if there was any messages or news but there wasn't anything exciting. I flip throw this one more time and then hear groaning coming from Rey.
I put down my holo and make up way over to her, leaning down beside the bed next to where she was lying. Her eyelashes fluttered a little and then opened revealing green coloured orbs starring at me. A look of confusion was all over her face, she began to try and sit up but I pushed her back down.
'If you go about moving, you might pass out again' I say and hand her the glass of water. 'Drink this, it will make you feel a little better' I hold out the glass of water to her. She looks very hesitant at first but then takes the glass from my hand and quickly examined it.
'I never put anything in it if that's what you're wondering' I say and stand up, only to sit back down on the edge of her bed.
'Thank you' she said in a quiet voice. 'No problem' I say back with a smirk, a genuine one. What was I doing?
She took a sip of the cold water and soon enough all the water is gone. She hands me back the glass and I put it on the nightstand for her.
'I don't really remember much, what happened?' She asked and rubbed her head. 'I walked into the kitchen to find you holding onto the counter for support. When I asked what was wrong, you fainted but I caught you before you could hit the floor. I took you through here, got you a glass of water and waited for you to wake up so I could make sure you were alright. I think it was something's my to do with dehydration' I tell her and crack my shoulders.
What she does next is really unexpected. She sits up and moves so that she can hug me, her arms slung round my neck. 'Thank you, very few people have ever really shown me as much kindness as you have and I really appreciate it' she said and buried her face into my neck. 'Don't worry about it, really' I told her and hugged her back as well.

Rey's POV
I can't believe it! I was hugging Kylo Ren; one of the most feared person in the galaxy. I think I was going a bit insane if I'm honest, but I think the light is starting to show through him. I would never have expected him to help me out like that, like ever.
Maybe he really did like me and was being a little overprotective earlier when he asked where I had gone. Maybe he was trying to keep me safe, which not many people can do.
I'm still hugging onto him and decide to let go of the hug. I lean back and look into his eyes, flashes of light pass through his dark irises, like gold flakes in his eyes.
This did not look look like the Kylo I used to know and I wasn't complaining. Was this Ben?

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1125
Thank you for reading. Make sure you vote and comment what you think below, I love feedback. And if you want, share this fanfic! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!
-Grace xx

 And if you want, share this fanfic! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!!-Grace xx