~•♡➋➊♡•~

Rey's POV
I make my way out of my bedroom and back towards the bathroom where Kylo was standing in front of the mirror, towel wrapped around his waist and a razor in his hands. 'Kylo?' I said with an annoyed tone. 'What have I done now?' He asked and took the razor away from his face.
'I can't get my necklace off, it keeps burning my fingers when I try' I tell him and his face pales a little. 'Well, that is strange, let me try' he said so I moved my hair round over my shoulder so that he could get to the clasp. I could feel his warm fingers against the back of my neck as he worked to take it off.
He unhooked the chain and took it off my neck. 'Here, it didn't burn me, you must be imagining things Rey' he tells me and puts the necklace in my hand. 'How? What..' I say but he cut me off saying 'Are you okay?'. 'I'm fine, seriously' I tell him.
'I don't think you are Rey, you look really pale' he tells me and checks my head with his hand. 'You're roasting Rey, go and lie down and I will be through in a minute' he tells me. 'But I'm fine, there is nothing wrong with me!' I complain. 'REY!' He said and put his hands on both of my shoulders. 'I think you are imagining things because you are ill, the necklace didn't burn me but you say that it burned you' he tells me and I shake my head. 'I'm not lying! It did burn my fingers!' I shout and move closer to his face.
'You are ill Rey, go to bed or I'll call the doctors!' He tells me and turns away, going back to shaving. I hate doctors and nurses and he knows that fine, he's trying to hide something from me, I can feel it.
'What have you done to the necklace?!' I question him. 'I haven't done anything to it, I just took it off your neck and gave it to you' he tells me. 'No, what have you done to it? Necklaces aren't supposed to burn when you try and take them off' I tell him and fold my arms over my chest.
'Rey, it didn't burn you!' He said and grabbed my hand and flipped it over, there were no burn or blisters anywhere on my fingers and hands. 'What...' I start But he cuts me off 'You're ill sweetheart' he said and put both hands on my shoulders. Maybe I was ill and I was starting to imagine things, maybe I should just go back to bed and sleep. 'I'm sorry' I say in a quiet voice, I feel terrible for accusing him and shouting at him.
'It's alright, if you want, I could get you another chain for your necklace if you think it is burning you' he tells me. 'I don't know, I don't want you to waste your money on me' I tell him and he shakes his head, pulling me in for a hug. 'I'll get you a new chain, go to bed for now and I'll be through to give you medicine and make you comfortable in a minute he tells me.
I nod and make my way out of the bathroom and sit on the bed, my necklace still in my hands. I touch the metal and expect it to burn but it doesn't, I must be ill.

Hux's POV
I woke up to the whore I ordered for last night shaking my shoulder. 'The money is on the shelf beside the door, now leave' I tell her but she doesn't budge. 'Lord Ren came by your dorm this morning' she tells me and I look at her confused.
'What was he needing?' I ask her. 'Something about him not going forward with a plan or something like that, he didn't really tell me much except that' she said with a gulp. I see red.
I sit up and grab the glass that is beside my bed and throw it at the wall, watching the little bits of glass shower down onto the floor. The whore looks startled and takes a step back. 'Get out of here now!' I scream at her and she scurries across the room to grab the money and then leaves my dorm in a hurry.
I should have known this would happen all along, he would give up because of the girl. I wasn't going to let him get away with it though, I will have my revenge. I am going to destroy their relationship once and for all and I will do anything to do it, even go as far as murder.

Kylo's POV
I feel bad about lying to Rey. She now thinks she's ill when she's not but at least I am able to make things right now. I'll change the chain to a normal one that she can take on and off herself and one that allows her to use the force. This could save her in the future if my nightmares do become real as she will be able to use the force to fight back.
I leave the bathroom after I finished shaving and saw that Rey was lying on the bed, she was awake but over the side of the bed being sick in the small bin by the bed. I rush over to her side and hold her hair back. I rub circles on her back, maybe she was actually ill and my excuse became a coincidence.
'You okay?' I ask her. 'Sorry, my head just started to spin' she said and fell back onto the bed. I put a hand on her head and her temperature seemed fine, just a little bit hotter than normal. Maybe she is.....
'I think we should get you to the medical wing to check you are okay' I tell her. 'I'm only sick' she tells me. 'Rey, this is pretty personal but when was the last time you had your period?' I ask her.
'Umm, I don't know' she tells me. 'Was it a while ago?' I ask. 'Umm, probably I'm not really sure' she tells me. 'Right, we're going to the hospital' I tell her and pick her up off the bed.
'Hey! Put me down! I haven't even got proper clothes on and nor do you' She tells me, making me aware that I only have a towel round my waist that is nearly falling down. 'Okay, lets go and get changed then we will go to the hospital' I tell her and put her back down.
'Fine!' She huffed and grabbed herself some close these out of the wardrobe and I do the same.

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1138
Thank you for reading! Sorry I haven't really updated that much in the last few weeks, I've been pretty busy. I went into see TLJ twice, once on Thursday in 3D and the other time on Saturday in 2D. If you've seen it, what did you guys think of it?
Please vote and comment as it may encourage me to write more!
-Grace xx