~•♡➋♡•~

Rey's POV
I follow Leia out of the room, trying to catch up with her unusually fast pace. 'Leia!' I shout after her. She stops and turns around 'Rey, I'm sorry...if I didn't agree with the arrangements there would be a greater war and peace in the galaxy would not be restored for a long time. I also believe you can bring my son back to the light, back to me' Leia tells me with slight sadness in her voice.
'Where does a baby come into this, what is it going to achieve?' I ask her. 'Quite frankly I have no idea, it wasn't my idea, it was one of the senators. Once again I had to agree for the sake of peace' she tells me. We walk round the corner and see Kylo pinning Poe up against a wall.
'Ben, what do you think you are doing!' Leia shouts at him. 'My name is not Ben, Ben is dead...I am Kylo Ren, leader of the Knights of Ren and apprentice of Supreme Leader Snoke' He snarled at her. 'No you are not, you are Ben Solo. You are my son and Han's!' She yells over to him.
He lets go of Poe and storm up to his mother till he was really close to her face. 'Han Solo was not a father to me, he never was. He cared more about that stupid ship then me, he is weak and a coward. He was never there for me and neither were you' he hisses and stomps off down the corridor and out of view. I look at Leia and see that she is finding it hard to hold a brace face, her eyes are beginning to bubble up. 'General, lets get you back to your dorm' Poe told her and put his arm round her shoulders as they walk off down the corridor.
I was now standing in the corridor alone, not sure what to do I decide to go back to my dorm. When I get there I realise that someone is in my spare room as the light is on and door is open.
I ignite my lightsaber and blue fills the room with blue light. I peer in the door and see that a figure in all black is facing the other way, and I know straight away who it is. 'You have got to be kidding me' I say in an annoyed voice. He turns round and snarls 'what are you doing here scavenger?'. 'I ask you the same question' I snap back. 'I was told that I was to stay in here, why are you in here?' He questioned. 'I literally live here' I tell him. 'You've got to be fucking kidding me' he huffed.
'The feelings are mutual' I say and walk along across the room to the door that leads to my room. 'And don't even think about coming near my room!' I shout over to him. 'And why would I do that?!' He shouted back. 'Well I don't know, to kill me in my sleep?!' I yell and then slam the door shut.
I can't believe it, they could have put him in any room but they chose to put him in the same dorm as me. Normally two people stay in a dorm but Leia gave me one on my own, I wonder who's idea this is... I'm thinking that it wasn't Leia's.

Poe's POV
I guide the general back to her dorm. She was trying to keep a brace face as she walked along the corridors with me but I knew her too well to know that she was upset. It is Kylo's fault that she is upset. First he mentioned how her late husband was weak and not a father to him and secondly, he says that she isn't a mother to him.
I manage to get her into her dorm before the tears spill down her face. I sit her down on the sofa and keep my arm round her shoulders. She's like a second mother to me and I've only ever seen her this upset twice. The first time is when she got told the news that her son had turned to the dark side and that was quite a while ago. The second time was when Han died, that night we were celebrating our victory and the fact that Rey was going to find Luke, she broke down after thinking about her late husband and the fact that her son killed him. 'Would you like anything general? A warm drink? A blanket? Your holopad?' I ask her. 'No thank you Poe, you can leave if you wish' she says and wipes her face of tears.
'Are you sure general?' I ask her. 'Yes, go and see Finn, he'll probably think you've died because you haven't returned to your dorm' she says with a little smile. 'Alright general, have a good night' I say and leave her dorm.
It a now around about 10pm as I make it down the nearly deserted hallways toward Finn and I's dorm. When I go in, I hear Finn scrambling from his room into the main living area. 'Where were you?' He asked. 'I was at a meeting and then I walked the general back to her room' I say missing out the park where Kylo had me pinned against the wall. 'Oh alright' he said and walked back to his room. I go into my room and change out of my resistance X-Wing uniform. Once this peace treaty is for-filled, will X-Wing pilots be needed anymore? I am unsure and hope that I don't loose the job that I have dreamed about since I was little and that I have been doing since I was 18 so around 15 years now.
I lay down in my bed and hope that that does not become reality.

Kylo's POV
Why did they put me in the same dorm as the scavenger. I get that we are going to be married soon weather we like it or not but can't we have time apart before that?!
I decide not to sleep tonight, instead do some sith meditation. It's not like normal meditation, it gives you anger and helps you stay connected to the dark side of the Force. It shows you some of your most angered memories, like the time when the scavenger beat me in an uneven duel and gave me a scar across my face.
It does make me look more menacing which is I suppose a good thing.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count - 1104
Thank you for reading this chapter, please check out some of my other books a well it would be really appreciated :)
- Grace xx

~♡•♡•♡~Word count - 1104Thank you for reading this chapter, please check out some of my other books a well it would be really appreciated :)- Grace xx