~•♡➍♡•~

Hux's POV
General Organa and I are sitting in a hall, waiting for the presence of Kylo Ren and The girl, who were both late.
The door of the hall opens and the girl walks in, clearly not had enough sleep due to her eyes barely being able to stay open. She sits down across from us, greeting us both before going into a daydream.
I heard the heavy footsteps enter the hall and I look up to see Kylo Ren, almost limping into the room. He had his gloves off and I could clearly see that he had a bandage round one hand. I wonder how he did that? He probably broke his hand punching something or cut it by breaking something.
He slumps down in the chair next to the girl and huffs through his stupid voice changer in his mask. 'We are here to discuss further on the marriage that will take place next month' General Organa told them. The girl rolled her eyes and slumped back on her chair and Kylo stayed in the same position he was in before, like it didn't affect him in any way.
'The date of your wedding is going to be the 26th of July and it shall be broadcasted live across the whole galaxy. You will not have to make a speech of any sort but you must learn to dance which I know none of you can' She said and looked at both of them who looked like they were trying not to make eye contact with anyone else in the room.
'You shall have dance lessons once everyday for a week and hopefully you will be able to dance better by then' She continued and I snigger a bit at the thought of Kylo dancing. His head snaps up and I can feel a cold stare even through his mask.
'You are all dismissed' she then said and Kylo stormed out the room followed by the girl. I then make my way out the room and towards the food hall to meet some of the other general.

Rey's POV
I follow Ren back to our dorm, sure that he is going to destroy the room that the droid had just finished fixing and cleaning. He activates his lightsaber and puts it above his head, ready to strike the wall until I shout 'don't you dare!'. He brings it down to his side and turns to look at me.
He deactivated his saber and pulls off his mask, showing a very angry man underneath. He throws it onto the ground and storms over to me. I moves back until my back is against the wall and he is only inches away from me. He stared down at me but I refused to look at him, instead I stared off into the distance, pretending he's not there.
He grabs hold of my chin and pulls it up until I am looking at him. He comes closer to my face and says 'you don't tell me what to do sweetheart' and smirks. 'Can you stop calling me that?!' I say to him. 'No because you don't tell me what to do and say' he snarled. He continued to hold my chin, tightening his grip as moments go on.
'Can you please let go of me?' I say, sounding weaker and more vulnerable than I was meant to. He smirked and asked me 'are you scared of me?'.
'No, why would I be scared of you?! That's ridiculous!' I tell him and he moves closer to me. 'Oh, forgive me for thinking that. It's just that you are trembling and trying to back away from me, that actions normally happen when someone is scared' he says.
I wasn't scared of him, I am just uncomfortable with him being so close to me. 'Oh so that's what's wrong, you don't like me being close to you' he says and moves until our body's are touching, I can feel his heavy breathing on my face. 'Get out of my head!' I snarl at him. 'Sorry sweetheart but it's really hard not to as it's so easy to read' he whispered.
I push him away from me and make my way to my room and slam the door. That asshole, why did he always have to be like that? Could he not communicate and behave like a normal human being instead of like some weirdo who doesn't know what personal space is.
I sit on my bed, not wanting to risk going out and seeing him again.

Kylo's POV
I sit on the newly fixed sofa and huff, why did I need to be married? Why couldn't Hux marry her? Why did it have to be me?
I didn't want to be married, especially to my enemy. Yes she had beautiful eyes that you can get lost in, a breathtaking smile and stunning sun kissed skin, she was beautiful, but she was the enemy.
I can't be thinking like that , I shouldn't think of her like that. What was happening to me? I can't think of her like that, I am supposed to hate her. I burry my face in my hands, she was becoming my weakness.
No matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I have had this problem for a while now, since I first saw her but it has got worse over the year.
I've tried everything to get rid of the way I felt about her but it was impossible, I just couldn't. I knew she would never feel the same way about me I mean why would she have feelings for a monster? Who would ever have feelings for a monster.
I get up and decide to go on a walk, I needed to calm down and also get out of this boring, stuffy, dorm and get some fresh air. I get up off of the sofa and make my way out of the room and towards a staircase which leads to a fire escape. I exit through the door and walk into the long grass that surrounds the base.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word count - 1025
Thank you for reading, be sure that you leave a comment to let me know what you think and please vote, it means a lot to me.
- Grace xx