16. Chilvary Isn't Dead

Two Updates!!!

...

Uncomfortable didn't come close to describing the situation Ella found herself.

Seated in the Rolls Royce SUV, she felt a little too close to Kaiden, despite the obvious space between them. She edged further away from him, even though there was literally nowhere else she could go. Any further and-

"Any further and you'll be out the window." She tried, God knows she tried to resist looking at him, but alas she was only human.

Kaiden, despite his accurate yet snide comment, paid her no attention. His focus on his phone as he signaled the driver to drive.

She hated this. She hated him. She hated everything about him. His perfect, sculpted face, his sexy baritone voice, his apparently beautiful body. She hated him, because it was easier than admitting she was attracted to him. It was just hormones. She was afterall a woman, a sex deprived woman, and Kaiden Blaq was a man. She sneaked a glance at him to find his attention still fixed to the screen of his phone, then he tugged at his tie loosely, the act causing his biceps to flex, literally struggling against the confines of his suit jacket.

Oh, Kaiden Blaq was a man alright. A sex-on-legs irresistible man, and Ella needed to stay away from him.

For her sanity and for the sake of her vow of celibacy, a vow she'd taken for reasons known only to her. It was a choice she'd made herself, and she'd kept it for years, and Kaiden Blaq wasn't going to make her break it. No matter how many times he appeared in her dreams, tormenting her without even knowing it.

Ah yes, the less than innocent dreams she'd been subjected to for a while now. Of course with Kaiden as the lead character in every single one. And the things he did to her in the dreams, what they did to each other was... unexplainable. Half of the things she'd never attempted or had done to her before her vow of celibacy, so where the hell where they coming from now?

She thought of the last dream she'd had of him. Her imagination had really went all out on that one. She squeezed her thighs together as she recalled the feel of his tongue teasing her folds. Those strong arms pulling her closer to him while he feasted on her like she was the last meal on Earth. Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, he flipped her over bringing her to her knees, exposing her most intimate parts to him. She recalled the sound he made then before he ate out again. Ella could remember moaning so loudly, and just before he could thrust into her, she woke up. That was how all the dreams always ended. And as much as she'd hate to admit, she'd give anything to know how it would feel like to have him in her, thrusting, sweating, groaning her name as he had her pinned down to the bed in any position he wanted.

"We've arrived." She jolted in surprise at the sound of James voice, trying to keep her breath even. She knew she was flushed now, so she took deep breaths to calm herself and the Nirvana inbetween her legs.

Her side of the door opened to reveal John, Kaiden's bodyguard and personal driver holding the door open for her. "After you, Ms. Hart."

Ella smiled in appreciation as she got off, stopping to stare at the simple, yet elegant and luxurious building infront of her.

Casa from the outside looked like a place for the rich and affluential. And if one didn't get that from looking at the exterior, then the poorly hidden paparazzi would give a hint at the kind of people that frequented this place.

"Annabella, anytime today would be fine." This time she didn't try to stop the eyeroll and even hoped he would see. Yet again, Kaiden paid her no mind already making his way to the entrance where John already had the door open for him.

Ella scowled and followed closely behind, very convinced her boss was bipolar.

Admiring the sheer beauty of the décor, Ella couldn't help but stare at the beauty of it all. She looked up at the ceiling and her breath caught. Being someone interested in arts, she recognized the replicated painting above her Michelangelo's Creation Of Adam in the largest form she'd ever seen. Taken aback by the beauty and size of it, she didn't notice the maitre'd approach them until she heard a cough.

Reluctantly she turned away from the painting and faced the maitre'd. All smiles, the leggy brunette spoke to Kaiden, and Ella put a face to the haughty voice on the other end of the phone call. Well, she was stunning, with the body of a Victoria's Secret model, and wearing a white off shoulder dress that highlighted every curve, it was hard to believe she wasn't a Victoria's Secret model.

"Annabella, this is Jennifer Smith," Ella listened as Kaiden made the introduction noticing Jennifer's hands resting on his shoulder and Kaiden not even paying attention to it. Her chest locked up and Ella frowned at this feeling and instead focused on Kaiden, and the fact that he wasn't bothered by this lady's hand on him. "Jenny," She raised an eyebrow. Jenny? "This is my PA, Annabella Hart, please put her on the list." Finally Jenny looked away from Kaiden and fixed her sharp green gaze on Ella, her eyebrow lifting a little as she watched her with a somewhat condescending look. After a few seconds, she smiled, waving her perfectly manicured nails before resting them on Kaiden's shoulder.

There it was, that tightening in her chest and it came with the sudden urge to slap the makeup off Jenny's face.

Dismissing the thought, she stayed close to Kaiden as Jennifer led them to their reserved spot, her eyes fixed on Jennifer's hand now linked with Kaiden's.

She nearly scoffed. Maybe they'd slept together. She wouldn't put it past Kaiden, but he did seem like a playboy, he did check all the boxes; rich, influential, sexy, very sexy. That and the fact that Jennifer had practically undressed him with her eyes the moment they walked in.

They came to a different room, empty and dimly lit from the one they just left. Ella looked up and sure enough, another painting, this time Sandro Botticelli's Birth Of Venus graced the ceiling taking Ella's breath away again.

"Your waiter will be here soon, and if you need anything else," She watched as Jennifer placed her arm on Kaiden's chest before she leaned in further to whisper something in his ear. Whatever it was, Ella didn't want to know, yet the tightening in her chest became worse and so she looked away, focusing on the painting above her.

"Annabella." She looked away from the ceiling and came face to face with Kaiden. Much to her annoyance, she felt butterflies in her stomach as he watched her with his sharp golden gaze. She looked around the room realizing that they were alone. Jenny and her perfect nails and long legs were nowhere to be seen.

She shifted her attention back to Kaiden and just in time to see him shrug off his jacket, and all Ella could do was watch, slack jawed as images from the sex dreams she'd had of him resurfaced.

"Wow, spacing out is really the order of the day for you isn't it?" She felt her cheeks heat up at his comment not noticing he was holding out a chair for her. Kaiden quirked an eyebrow. "Again, Annabella, anytime today." He bpulled the chair out further.

It was then she realized and surprise took over her features. "There's no need, I should be doing that for you." She reached for the chair but was stopped by Kaiden's hand on hers. She closed her eyes briefly to stop any illicit sound from leaving her lips at the electricity that coursed through her, racking her nerves and turning her legs to jelly. She made eye contact with him and felt compelled to pull back. Why did he have to look at her with such intensity.

Then something unexpected happened; He smiled. Ella blinked to be sure she was seeing things now. But she wasn't, he was smiling, or smirking rather. Whatever it was, made her legs weaken further, and as if aware of what he was doing to her, he straightened up, placed a hand on her waist and guided her to the chair. When she was seated, he leaned to her ear, his lips brushing the tip, causing a shiver to run through her. She squeezed her thighs tightly and bit her lip, inhaling his heady scent. She could feel his breath everywhere, and she could definitely feel how wet she was.

He placed his hand on the chair and whispered in her ear. "Besides, chivalry isn't dead."

Ella closed her eyes feeling another surge of desire pool inbetween her legs. As luck would have it, Kaiden's appointment walked in, and Ella let out a sigh of relief. She was wrong, Kaiden wasn't just any man. He was dangerous. And staying from him would do her a lot of good. It would be hard, but she had to. For the sake of her sanity.