26.Pure Bliss🌶️🌶️

Ella replayed the heated moment in the office as she lay in bed that night, staring at the ceiling, at a loss of what her next step should be.

Kaiden had all but told her he had feelings for her and she had no idea how to respond to that. If she was sure about one thing, it was the fact that she didn't want to be in a relationship. Not now, not ever. She was still licking her wounds from the last.

But Kaiden, something told her he wasn't a man that gave up easily. And if tonight wasn't enough proof, then it was the fact he'd so boldly told her about his feelings when she was still denying her attraction to him.

There, she finally admitted it. She was attracted to Kaiden, but not in a romantic way, she immediately shook the thought from her head. It was more primal, in a way that she felt like she'd burn up if he didn't touch her.

She grazed her still hardened nipple, biting her lip from the delicious shiver it sent through her. Her legs squeezed together of their own volition putting pressure on her throbbing clit. She sighed and rolled over to her side, forcing her eyes closed, but her thoughts were still on Kaiden and how sensitive she was.

She glanced at her clock; 2:45 am, it read. She tossed again, bringing up her duvet to her chin, soon she took it off again, tossing it to the floor as she rolled to the side.

Frustrated she turned so she was laying on her back again. She tried to ignore her arousal between her legs, tried to think of anything but him, but that proved difficult. Giving up, she guided her hands to her sex, in slow movements. Stopping before she reached her clit, she groaned, facepalming. She had better control than that. She had stayed celibate for years. Years! Not many people could do that. But she had. Yet here she was, the thought of touching herself making her nipples pebble more and her clit pulse.

"What are you doing to me, Kaiden?"

She imagined him replying, a sly smirk on, hand around her neck while he nibbled on the soft skin of her neck, rubbing his erection against her soaked panties. Subconsciously her hand went underneath her shirt. She never slept with a bra on, so she didn't have to struggle with it. The memory of Kaiden skillfully unhooking her bra played vividly behind her mind's eye. His strong, rough hands grazed her nipples. She bit her lips as she mirrored his movements. It had only lasted a split second, but the sensation was mind-shattering. She rolled her nipples, softly still unsure of what to do, so she closed her eyes again, keeping her mind on Kaiden, which didn't prove hard.

You feel that, don't you?

She pinched the hardened tips, moaning from the sudden wave of pleasure that swept through her. She moved to the other hardened tip, mimicking her movements on the other, she increased her speed, getting lost in the pleasure.

Her free hand slowly slipped under her shorts, where without hesitation she began rubbing her throbbing clit in a slow, gentle manner.
She could feel her juices soaking her panties, too lost to care, she took off her shorts and panties in hurried movements.

Once that was taken care of, she settled on the bed and resumed.
Again, she guided her hand towards her clit, while the other fondled her needy tits. She squirmed as the pleasure overtook her, and without wasting a second, she touched that part of her that had been begging for attention. When she made contact, unable to contain her emotions, she arched her back as a loud moan escaped her lips. She covered her mouth, reminding herself that Alex was home and wouldn't let her live it down if she heard her moans.

When the sensation had eased somewhat, she tested moving her hand, stopping when another thrill went through her. She tried it again and again until finally, she'd started a slow rhythm. She added another finger, focusing on her clit, she pressed down, increasing her movements, Kaiden's face never leaving her mind.

Then she felt it, hands on her ankle, tracing lazy circles. She moaned as his scent filled the room. She kept her eyes closed very aware she was imagining him. She didn't care though, and so she increased her movements.

Good girl, Annabella. Her imagination spoke.

She moaned again, her hand going back to her heavy breast. Her back arched as her leg lifted, exposing her pussy to the cold of the room.

Don't be shy, gattina. You know you want to.

She whimpered as the voice spoke in her ear, and then a hand rested on the one rubbing her clit, easing her movements. Slowly, his hands guided her to her pussy. Ella gasped into the empty room.

You can do it, baby.

And so she did, easing a finger into her pussy, she moaned louder than she did before. She didn't bother covering it up this time, instead continued fondling her nipples with her free hand. She began moving her finger even as her sex clenched around it. She was so tight, even one finger was almost too much for her.

But she could feel him beside her, guiding her movements, too afraid to open her eyes less he disappears from her thoughts. He bit her earlobe, helping her thrust her finger even deeper. Her back arched higher as did her leg. "Kaiden..."

Just like that, Annabella. Open for me.

She tugged on her hardened nipple as her legs widened. She moaned again, her body on fire from the pleasure she was giving herself.

More...

She pulled out her finger, setting attention on her clit again, then slowly she entered herself, adding a finger this time. She sobbed, the pleasure becoming too much. She left her breast, her free hand going to her clit while she fucked herself. She could feel her juices seep out of her. Her legs had started shaking and she felt like she was on cloud nine. She was going to come.

Kaiden's voice appeared below her. Good girl, get there. She whimpered, her hand circling her clit faster as she continued thrusting her fingers in and out. "Oh my god."

She was close, she could almost taste it. But she didn't stop. She felt Kaiden's lips on her thighs first, and then he was there, licking and biting. Liar.

Unable to contain her screams or moans, Ella let them out as pleasure blinded her. She cried out, desperately trying to cover her sounds by biting on her hand. A tense convulsion shook her, yet she didn't stop rubbing her clit. She continued moaning, dragging out her orgasm as much as she could. She felt more wetness trail down her legs, no doubt she'd have to change her sheets. Her heart pounding against her rib cage, she stopped touching herself, scared of what would happen if she continued.

Her legs were still shaking as she came down from her high, her clit pulsating.
When the shaking had subsided, she slowly opened her eyes, breathing heavily, her legs fell to the mattress, and briefly, in the back of her mind, she wondered how long it'll take till she can walk again.

She waited for the feeling of guilt she thought she would feel, but after a minute, nothing happened, all she felt was bliss. Pure bliss.

She sighed into the empty room, realizing she'd just made matters worse. And one other thing, she wanted... no, needed to have sex with Kaiden Blaq. If not she feared she would go mad with the urge.

If there was one thing tonight proved, avoiding Kaiden wasn't possible at this point, she could only hope, that things wouldn't end badly.
She closed her eyes, her decision made.