21. The Great Gatsby

Hello Loves!

I can't even start to explain or ask for your forgiveness for going MIA for so long, but I'm back and that's all that matters.
Between work and editing the final chapters of this book, and also working on my new novel which is now available on my profile (check it out 😉) my life just got mad confused😂😭

However update will proceed as follows; one chapter every two weeks, and if you're interested in reading ahead, there's a two chapters every week update on Webnovel, so might as well check it out.

And for those of you freaky babes (like me🤭😂) who've always wondered if the roles were reversed and a girl was the dom in BDSM play, might as well check out my new book THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
Be warned, I did some questionable research to make that book perfect, and the amount of freaky and wild things that'll go down... hmmm😐 I just pray my mom never finds my account.

Wow, I talk a lot. Bye babes, til later, Loveth😘

...
Sun-hi turned around and immediately her eyes landed on Ella, her expression mirrored Mimi's. "daebak." She was smiling brightly and then she turned to Mimi. "Are you seeing Ella, she looks wonderful."

Mimi, rolling her eyes slung an arm around Sun-hi's shoulder. "Yes, I did. I saw her before you." Beside her, Sun-hi was bouncing happily, still smiling widely at Ella, her chocolate problem gone. "Sorry, she's had a little too much to drink."
Sun-hi frowned. "No, I haven't." Despite her words, she stumbled a little and Mimi had to hold on to her. "Okay, maybe I have, but I mean it, you look beautiful, Annabella."

Ella blushed lightly and smiled at her. 'You look beautiful too, Sun-hi." She wasn't just being polite, she meant it.

Dressed in a fiery orange sequined dress that stopped below her knee, her colorful locks were gone, and she'd colored her hair a shiny black, it made her facial features pop out, and Ella had to admit, it made her more beautiful. Her hair had been perfectly packed and plaited into a neat low ponytail with gems clinging to her baby hairs.

Makeup light with a matching orange eyeliner, she looked like a phoenix. And Mimi beside her, her loyal and trusting companion dressed in a black V-neck jumpsuit with wide pant legs and matching black gloves. She'd styled her curls into deeper waves and held them to the side of her face with a jade pin.

They both looked stunning, Mimi's dress complimenting her height and model-like physique, Sun-hi's complimenting her petite frame and skin.

"You both look stunning," Ella said to them.

Sun-hi smiled. "Thank you. I do try my best. And this one," She tapped Mimi's cheek. "has to look the same you know."

Mimi rolled her eyes again, but Ella didn't miss the smile and light blush on her cheeks as she gazed at Sun-hi.
Was there something going on there? She wasn't sure, but they looked good together. As friends and more.

She looked around the room, trying to convince herself she wasn't looking for a certain golden-eyed man. Even though she wasn't looking for him, she didn't see a sign of him in the room. She recognized a few people from the office, but he wasn't in sight.

Maybe he hadn't come. This didn't seem like his scene.

She ignored the pit that coiled in her stomach, blaming it on hunger. She couldn't eat anything so she'd fit in this dress. Grabbing a glass of champagne from a waiter, she downed it in one go.

"Woah, slow down, Snow White."

She smiled, turning around. "And who are you supposed to be?"

Tony spread his arms wide as he did a 360. "I'm insulted, surely you recognize The Great Gatsby himself."