32. Round 2🌶️🌶️

Kaiden reached for the coffee table, to be more specific a hidden compartment in the corner, where he took out an opened box of condoms.

Great Ella, you're a notch in the bedpost now.

She waved the voice away and watched Kaiden instead. He had discarded his shirt which lay halfway across the room. The bold letters of his tattoo stared back at her, curling on his left pec and she made a mental note to ask him what the words meant later. Her eyes trailed from the black letters on his chest to his sculpted-like frame.

Just like she thought, he worked out, a lot, but not too much, just enough to remind her of the Greek statues she so often compared him to.

All muscle and skin, he looked beautiful and she wanted to lick his well-defined abs.

He reached for the buckle of his belt and she watched with bated breath as he unbuckled it slowly, his jaw tightly clenched and forehead furrowed like he was in pain.
He pulled off his belt before reaching for his pants, and thankfully she didn't have to wait long before he dragged it along with his briefs to his knee.

His cock bobbed out, and Ella gasped loudly. He let out a relieved sigh and Ella looked at him. The pained expression had lessened but was still visible, and now she knew why he looked that hard.
She gawked at his hard cock, head licking pre-cum, angry red veins running down his length.

How had he gone that long when he felt like this?

While she admired him, she wondered if he was going to fit. She couldn't see her hand wrapping around his thick girth, also considering that he was at least eight to nine inches, and she hadn't had sex in years. Since she had orgasmed twice this night, however, that should have loosened her up.

True, she hadn't seen enough of it but she had never found the male appendage beautiful. But right then, looking at Kaiden's beautiful cock, skin stretched so tightly she could see and count every vein that showed through the surface, she realized then she would become a hard stan, for Kaiden's beautiful cock.

She wanted to touch him, but wasn't sure how he'd react, he had been watching her carefully, his breathing hard as he ripped open the condom wrapper with his teeth.

"Kaiden..."

Seeming to catch her train of thoughts he answered her before she could say the words. "Touch me. Please." She thought she saw him shiver, but that may have been a trick of the lights. He leaned towards her kissing her lips briefly. "Ella, I need you to."

He needed her. She liked that as though he depended on her. She had never thought herself to be into praise kinks, but it seemed Kaiden brought out mysterious parts of her.
She came up to her knees, with his help of course, and watched him as he did her.

Slowly, she slid her hands over his pecs, and Kaiden jerked cursing lowly. Her pussy throbbed.
Her hands continued their exploration, gliding to his neck where she kissed him arousing another curse from him, this time in Italian.

Everywhere her hands followed so did her lips, leaving soft, fleeting kisses on his golden skin. He whispered her name through clenched teeth, and when her hands reached his v-line, he bit on his lips, looking like he was holding his breath.
She wanted to taste him, so badly, it didn't matter that she hadn't performed fellatio a lot, she had done it once and she hated it, but now, she could only think of Kaiden's thick length gliding along her tongue, that was how addicted she was to him.